𝐉𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐓𝐎! ⁽²⁰²³ ᵖᵃᵈʳᵉˢ ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ⁾

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
____________________________________

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎____________________________________

Thank you nat_s22 for this request!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
____________________________________

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎____________________________________

Juan was doing spectacular today...but you weren't sure it was such a good thing.

To the fans and to the people, it seemed just like lucky plays that couldn't go wrong.

But as the team doctor, all you saw was a potential for injuries, injuries, injuries.

Juan was running backwards, tracking down a fly ball, seemingly making its way out the park.

He must've forgotten to check for the wall, because although he made the catch, he ran straight into the wall.

Your face grimaced at the sight as you watched him fall to the ground, his hand raised to show the ball in his glove.

People cheered, and you watched as Fernando ran over to check in Juan. Without much time, Fernando was motioning for the medical crew.

"Knew it." Was all you mumbled to yourself before you ran out on the field.

Juan had been coming...often...to your office. For injures, and other times just to ask what you were doing in the most annoying way possible.

Kneeling down, you placed a hand on Juan's back, as he still hunched forwards.

"You okay, Juan? I'm here. Let me see." You said calmly as he was still cradling his face.

Many times when the players get injured, they sort of forget you're here to help, and just think about the pain for the majority of the time.