𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
____________________________________

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎____________________________________

Thank you aaronjudgeloverrrr for this request!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
____________________________________

You and Fernando were best friends, since childhood really, and it just so happened they he allowed you into the dugout every game

Fernando was doing some warm ups, mainly high knees.

You decided it would be fun if you ran over and well...knocked him over...or at least try to.

You smiled to yourself before running full speed, tackling Fernando.

"AHH!" Fernando yelped as he fell backwards, laughing once he hit the ground. "Woah! What was that for?" Fernando breathed out as he sat up, still laughing.

"I don't know! I just felt like it!" You said as you were still catching your breath.

"Hey, stop messing around. We got warm ups to do." Manny spoke, a stern expression on his face. He mainly looked at you, his eyes following your body up and down.

If there was one person you hated, it was Manny. He was always a buzz kill whenever you and Fernando would have the slightest bit of fun, and honestly, you didn't know why.

You scoffed. "Fine." You walked over to Fernando, who normally just watched these interactions play out, and helped him up. "What's his problem?" You whispered to him.

"I don't know." Fernando replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Looking back at Manny, he was still watching you and Fernando intently. His eyebrows furrowed together.