Chapter 17: Mom

Kendall's POV

Me and Harry are in a relationship again. I just love him so much.

Why do management don't want us to be together? I mean, WHY? They can't tell us who to date and who not to date.

I don't seem to understand why it's their problem.

Today, me and Kylie don't have any photoshoot so we decided to go to the mall.

We have a week off! Right now it's 10 a.m and I need breakfast.

I'm so lazy to make food. Usually it's Kylie who will make it for me or not I buy it.

I never really make food. Maybe like twice a month.

I decided to just call McDonalds for breakfast.

I know it's not that healthy but who cares? I just want some food.

Kylie usually eats salad not junk food. She is a healthy geek and I'm just a normal person that eats everything.

The guy says that the food will arrive in 30 minutes and I feel like I need a shower so, I jog up the stairs and go to my room.

I take off my clothes and have a relaxing shower.

After the shower, I feel very fresh.

My stomach is grumbling but the food's not gonna be here until 10.30 and it's currently 10.10.

I put on some shorts and a baggy jumper just because I don't feel like dressing up to go for shopping later.

Kylie is now awake and my stomach won't stop grumbling.

Harry's POV

I have nothing to do today. We have a day off today. Maybe I'll stop by and go to Kendall's house? Maybe.

I decided to go to Kendall's house. It's now 10.10 a.m.

I need to get ready. Maybe I'll take her to lunch? Yeah that will be great. I will maybe bring Louis and Kylie. Not sure yet.

"LOOOUUUUIIIISSSS!!!" I yelled.

"COMING!" He yelled back in reply.

He run down the stairs and sit beside me on the couch.

"What?" He asked.

"Umm... Do you wanna go for lunch with Kendall and Kylie? I haven't ask them yet but I will go to their house. You are the only one that's not doing anything today. Liam is with Sophia, Zayn and Perrie, Niall is just gonna sleep." I explain.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan." He replied. He go back up to his room.

I jog back up the stairs to go to my room and get change.

"LOUIS! Are you done yet?" I shouted.

"Yeah!" He run downstairs.

We are about to go outside and he shouted. "I CALL SHOTGUN!"

I run behind him and go to the car. Of course I lost because he's already in front of me.

-

It's a 20 minutes drive to Kendall's house. I see this guy bringing McDonalds.

I think it's for Kendall. Maybe I will pay for Kendall.

I go to the man and give him the money and he give me the food. I ring her bell and she immediately open the door. She gasp.

"What are you doing here?" She question. I smirk at her.

"Bringing your food." I reply while holding up the McDonalds bag.