Chapter 13: High Hopes?

|~|A/N: Heyo my peeps! I haven't been feeling the best (And school started so fu-) that's why I just posted today (No just me forgetting and being very lazy to post anything LOL) since it's a bit late how about a longer chapter today? I'm pushing for AT LEAST 2k words possibly (Spoiler ahead this gets 2.5k words omfg help my fingers hurt) because yes. Y'all need this and its a bit of a TWIST in here because who doesn't love a twist every now and then am I right? Anygays, I hope you guys enjoy the late story!|~|

Inosuke's POV:

*I was wasting time running around with an acorn in my mouth as usual until I heard people yelling at me.* "HUSH YA NIMRODS! YA KNOW NUTHIN!" *I ran in front of them on all fours being a boar like usual when I noticed them using their breathing styles which caused me to do a front flip while grabbing my blades assuming there was a demon behind me.* "HAHAHA FINALLY! A FAIR OPPONENT TO FIGHT AGAIN MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *Everyone stared at me as if I was stupid.* "WHAT YOU THINK IM STUPID OR SOMETHING?" *Everyone nodded yes while rolling their eyes.* "You'll get yourself killed acting like a fucking moron, Hashibira. We can't have that happening now." *Mr. Shinazugawa said* "Or what? My sistas would kill ye?" *I felt a death stare from him "Shut the hell up and help u-" *Many fast slashes came towards us from our opponent Uppermoon one. We barely had any time to dodge or escape but since I'm extremely flexible I was able to backflip and dodge the hits easily.* "PFT THAT ALL YA GOT UPPERMOON ONE!?" ^Psh, he's really pathetic for the Uppermoon one. I mean he is a monster meaning he's slow,  ugly and stupid. This should be the easiest fight I've ever fought before.^ "Don't Jinx it young Hashibira!" *Mr. Rengoku-San yelled at me while running.* "PSHHHH- THIS IS NOTHING FOR ME HAHAHAHAH-" *A slash made it to me and slashed me across the chest similar to Sanemi's Scar* "I- Hah? What the fuck." *I looked around trying to figure out where he was, I noticed Mr. Himajime-San, Mr. Shinazugawa-San, Mr. Rengoku-San, Genya-San and Tokito-San over near the uppermoon.* "Stone breathing, Third form. Stone Skin!" *Himejima-San yelled Twisting and twirling his chains around allowing us to sneak attack the uppermoon-monster thing from behind.* "Flame breathing, Ninth form. Rengoku!" *Mr. Rengoku slashed multiple times at the uppermoon.* "Wind breathing, Ninth form. Idaten Typhoon!" *Mr. Shinazugawa-san caused a tornado-like ability.* "HAHAHA! MY TURN!" *I said running full speed toward the fight.* "BEAST BREATHING, THIRD FANG! DEVOUR RUSH!" *The Monster charged up another attack while we all struck him at once.* "GUYS, WAIT!" *Tokito-San and Genya yelled to us.* "NO NEED TO WAIT MWAHAHAHA! INOSUKE THE GREAT WITH SAVE THE DAY LIKE ALWAYS! I'M STRONGER THAN YOU FOOLS HAHA!" *Tokito-San just gave a look that said 'You stupid?'* "Bro are you a dumbass?" *Genya replied* "He is a dumbass. Gen Gen." *Tokito bluntly said.* "Mist breathing, Seventh Form. Obscuring Clouds!" *Genya just looked around confused about what he should be doing while he slowly reloaded his gun since his demon-form was wearing off and he didn't know how much longer of night they had in case he had to become a demon again to continue helping in the fight.* "Hmm...How about you use your gun, Gen Gen?" *Tokito-San murmured before he disappeared to surprise attack the uppermoon who was focused on me and Mr. Himejima-San*

Muichiro's POV:

"Hmm...How about you use your gun, Gen Gen?"  *I asked before quickly slashing at Kokushibo.* "Uhh...Right!" *Genya added as he held his shotgun up and started firing Nichirin bullets at him quickly but accurately. Kokushibo was standing strong and unfazed until I spoke."Is this really what you want? To be a ruthless Monster killing  like this?" *I mentioned after appearing behind him in a cloud of mist. Kokushibo finally stopped attacking.* "Wh-" *His eyes widened and all of a sudden tears appeared in his eyes.* "S-SHUT THE FUCK UP KID!" *Kokushibo slashed at me and everyone else mainly targeting my waist cutting into me deeply and badly injuring me.* "AGH-" *Gyomei-San caught me before I crashed landed to the ground. "Are you alright young Tokito-San?" *I heard Gyomei-San say as he gently placed me down away from the battlefield on a patch of nearby grass.* "I...I'm f-fine...G-Gyomei-S-San..." *I passed out shortly after uttering my last sentence with a slight smile on my face that slowly disappeared as I slowly fell unconscious.*