9

Hi guys how are you'll doing

Sorry for late update, I was really really busy, I got only short break and I decide to update. Forgive me 🥺

Let's start

Phuwin was passed out for almost whole day , it's 10pm now pond is sitting on a chair inside the room he asked his men to lock up phuwin in while smirking then drinking his wine, while phuwin is still passed out. After some minutes phuwin started to stir he open his eyes looking confused where he is? Why is he here? He remembered he was in his office with his boss! Wait boss? .

His is flustered open widely,he try to sit up but it's impossible because of the chain on his legs and hands , he tries to break them off but it's impossible as the chain seems to be made of gold ,phuwin look around the room then noticed someone sitting in the darkness he squint his eyes to see who's that but flinched when the person laughs loudly.....

Pond turn on the lights and look at phuwin with his dark sexy eyes (A/N 🙄did I lie? ), phuwin shivers yet awe of how Pond's eyes is but his day dream cut off when he remembered he was kidnapped by his fucking boss.....

Phuwin: boss

Pond look at him and raise a brow at him

Phuwin: boss why?

Pond: why what?

Phuwin: why did you kidnap me? I never did anything wrong to you! So why?

Pond smirk and stand up then started walking towards phuwin to be honest phuwin is scared but still want to act brave ..... He then lean towards phuwin's face and said..

Pond:so you wanna know?

Phuwin nod his head , why pond hummed and then look at phuwin while studying his expression.He took in all different angles of phuwin's  face, his expression was unchanging, cold, and stoic as he moved phuwin head around, he then lifted phuwin's  chin forcing him to look him in the eye.

Pond's finger ran through phuwin's hair and ear playing with them while phuwin look at him with his eyes full of love ,pond saw the way phuwin's looking at him ,he then got a slight smirk, another expression other than stoic on his face.He continued playing with phuwin's  ear, his fingers gently running over phuwin's silky hairs and ear he stayed silent as he played with phuwin seemingly deep in thought...,

But his thoughts was cut off when phuwin said....

Phuwin: s...stop (blushing)

Pond stopped his hand left phuwin's  ears and hair, he then grabbed phuwin's  chin again forcing him to look at him, his cold demeanor returning

Pond:You don’t get to tell me what to do(dark cold voice)

Phuwin look down coz no matter how much he loves pond he can't tolerate his cold voice,pond grab phuwin's jaw and said.,..

Pond: look.up.here

Saying each word sternly phuwin have no choice but to look up at pond with teary eyes,pond smirk feeling satisfied seeing his teary eyes he then said....

Pond: do you want to know why I kidnap you?

Phuwin nod his head

Pond:hm..... I see , well I have an offer for you

Phuwin look at pond with confused eyes

Phuwin: what offer boss?

Pond: well the offer is ... You will work as a maid for me

Phuwin look at pond with still confused eyes

Phuwin: sir...am your assistant then why...why would I work as a maid for you?

Pond: aw, can't you do this for the person you love? (Smirk)

Phuwin eyes widden thinking how did his boss knew that he love him (A/N common Phu I can see it from the mars 🥱)...

Phuwin: boss...boss how...I

Pond: tsk how did I knew? Well the CCTV camera says it all . How you sneakily do homemade food for me then pretend that you bought it? How you never use the company money to get me something but your own money? Or how you always spy on me taking pictures of me ?

Phuwin look at him feeling scared coz he never knew that his boss is noticing all this

Phuwin: boss I ....

Pond: am a Mafia for a reason, knowing this shitty things won't be hard for me

Phuwin: shitty things?(Whisper)

Pond: yeah ,shitty things (lean more closer to phuwin) let me burst your bubbles,I . don't .believe. in .love.

Hearing this breaks phuwin's heart but he want to be brave for his love

Phuwin: what if I make you believe in love?

Pond glare at phuwin like he will murder him

Pond: I will never ever believe in love , especially not in you understand

Phuwin: but..but I love you

Pond: and I don't,now be a good boy and be my maid,(turn to leave but stop) oh yes don't do anything stupid, remember am a Mafia ,I can find you in a blink of eyes

Pond left the room while phuwin look at his chained hands and legs which are already leaving bruise because pond tighten them before he left the room. Phuwin sigh trying hard not to cry thinking how did he end up in this situation! But he will not give up on his love , he will make pond believe in love no matter what (A/N will he? Good luck Phu, author and reader are rooting for you  right?) ......

Time skip (as always 🤣)

It's been 3 months since phuwin has been working as a maid in pond's mansion , things have never been better phuwin just want to die but he can't pond is torturing phuwin as if he wasn't a human ,phuwin hates himself now he doesn't want to look at the mirror anymore he doesn't like his looks anymore. Phuwin is living like a doll with his masters control.... His body is all bruised the hit he gets from pond from morning is different from afternoon and evening, sometimes pond will come back home all drunk and hit the shit out of him, sometimes he doesn't get to eat food he will have to starve....

Because pond said he's too fat , now phuwin is all skinny the shinny phuwin is now dull,he doesn't remember when last he smile . He tries to stay out of trouble but his clumsy self never helps he always end up crying from punishment he's receiving.....like now ...

Phuwin is in the kitchen cooking dinner for his master before he comes back , he was feeling dizzy but ignore it and continue cooking after he was done , he puts water inside a pot and started boiling it to cook noodles for himself to eat .... His body slide down the kitchen counter resting his body before the pot boiles but unknowingly he slept.....

It was 6pm it's time for pond to come from his Mafia work coz he left his office work for his trusted men, when he gets inside he smell something burning when he rushed to the kitchen he saw phuwin sleeping while a pot on the gas with nothing inside! Pond matched towards phuwin angrily when he gets towards him he kicked phuwin on his stomach so hard . Phuwin open his eyes and saw his master he quickly stand up but his eyes widden when he saw that the water he put inside the pot is all burned down , he look at pond with scared face while his body is shaking.....

Pond:........

Let's stop here yeah

It's cruel I know, but remember it's phuwin going after pond for love not pond going after phuwin 🥱🙄so yeh...

How is it?

Good or bad?

What do you think pond will do to phuwin?

Byeeee