10

Ok guys there's a mistake I made 😭🙃I updated this story in my love for you thank God I noticed after publishing it 🙄😒what the hell was I thinking?no I have to restart 😭😭😭😭

Let's start

Phuwin look at pond with scared eyes, scared of his reaction pond look at phuwin with a dangerous glare at this rate phuwin is shivering ,he could feel tears forming from his eyes....

Pond:what's this?(Look at the already burned pot)

Phuwin: I..i..

Pond: speak(yells)

Phuwin:am sorry master I won't repeat it again

Pond look at phuwin with a smirk and said...

Pond: oh yeah you won't repeat it,now dip your hand in

Phuwin look at pond with wide eyes and tears started falling from his eyes

Phuwin: master please (shake his head) am sorry, I won't repeat it again

Pond: do I have to repeat myself

Phuwin look at him while crying knowing there's nothing that will change pond's mind, he had no choice but to dip his hands inside the pot, the pot was so hot that it burn phuwin's tanned skin . He wanted to scream but he can't,he had to bite his lips to the extend that it was bleeding , pond saw that and let out a satisfying laugh and goes out to bring cold water while telling phuwin not to move.....

(A/N is it deep or dip?😭🙃)

After he's back he pours the water inside the pot while phuwin's hand was inside , phuwin let out a painful yelp and take out his hands while crying , his body started to shake badly then he started begging pond for mercy.......

Phuwin: please please master, am sorry it's ....it's hurting please

Phuwin is sweating badly his face is all drenched with tears while begging for mercy , after begging for what feels like a year pond finally have mercy on the poor guy And said...

Pond: you deserve a punishment

Phuwin could only look down , he feels like dying from the pain he's feeling.....

Pond: your punishment, since you decide to leave the hot pot on the fire then sleep peacefully without doing your work then...clean the floor and the kitchen ,your going to be the one cleaning it up. And since I have to work all day just to come back and meet your so called clumsy and stupidity deal with it.

Phuwin can't do anything but accept his punishment even tho he's in pain he can't resist....

Pond left to his room and freshen up for dinner and come down to the dinning table and call out for phuwin....

Pond: phuwin (yell)

Phuwin: yes master

Pond: where my dinner or do I have for it too

Phuwin: I will bring it sir

Phuwin bow down and left to the kitchen and bring the food , after some moment he came and keep the food on the table . When phuwin keep the food on the table , pond eyes follows his alright burnt hand he felt a pang on his chest , he wants to help phuwin clean and treat his wound but he can't.....

He felt hurt anytime phuwin hiss and winched of pain but he shrugged it off coz he's a Mafia and Mafia's don't catch feelings..(A/N who said so? Try me 🙃)

Time skip it's morning

Today is pond's off day but it's tough day for phuwin......

It's 9am when phuwin woke up he looked at the time and knew that he's cooked coz he's late for making ponds morning tea, he quickly stand up and freshen up then goes downstairs. But when he's goes downstairs he saw pond already sitting on the couch while drinking his coffee he frozen when their eyes met....

Pond: you're late

Phuwin: I..am sorry master

Pond: what did you think your sorry could do to me?(Cold voice)

Phuwin: nothing

Pond: good, kneel down here (point at a space beside the mini table in his front)

Phuwin goes there with shaky breath and kneel down while waiting for what pond will say ..,....

Pond: you know if I were you I will be like an obedient kitty till I get released

Phuwin: sadly you aren't me

Pond let out a sarcastic laugh

Pond: did you think am jobless? To sit at home while taking care of a reckless and clumsy person like you? A so called boy in love

That word hurt phuwin but he didn't keep his mouth shut...

Phuwin: shut up

(A/N someone should tell this baby to shut up 😭)

Pond widden his eyes from his response,he was taken a back shocked how phuwin had the audacity to speak to him like that ....

Pond: what did you just say to me? (His cold eyes narrow at phuwin)

Phuwin: I said shut the fuck up

Pond clench his jaw in annoyance at his attitude.he let out a scoff at phuwin's word and stood up from chair going close to phuwin

Pond: you forget your place, you don't get to talk to me like that(his cold voice yet there was a dangerous tone in it)

Phuwin: so?

Pond lean and close the gap between them ,his close eyes never leave phuwin...

Pond: you should watch your tone and attitude when you speak to me

Pond look down at phuwin Towering over him , his gaze was still cold and intense but there was still a hint of sightly surprised . He wasn't use to anyone speaking to him like that

Phuwin: oh I forgot you're a Mafia

Pond: right am a Mafia who could crush you in a blink of eyes

Phuwin: sadly am not scared of dying rn

Pond grip on phuwin's cheek tightly and said..

Pond: what?

Phuwin: yes, am not afraid of dying and the highest thing you could do is to kill me

Pond: don't ever say that (hold phuwin's chin angrily)

He look at phuwin with cold eyes even tho his hands is caressing phuwin's cheeks,he was standing so close to phjwin that you could hear his sightly breath heavily....

(A/N is Mr Naravit falling falling 🌝🌚hm)

Phuwin: why huh? Is not like you love me ,you hate me ! Hate me so much that you kidnap me from my work place and force me to be a maid here while trapping me like a prisoner. You torture me,hurt me ,I don't even know myself anymore (crying hard). Am trying my best to show you how much I love you but....but everything is going on vail I don't know what I did wrong? Is it wrong?. Is it wrong to love Mafia? Is it? You never appreciate me you treat me nothing less than a trash (crying so hard)

Pond stand still his heart beat fasting at each every word of phuwin...

Phuwin: speak don't just keep quiet

Pond:.......

Alright let's stop here

😭😭😭Am still cursing myself for making that mistake of updating this story in my love for you 😒now am feeling like dying 😩am tired

Byeee

Love y'all ❤️ 💜