Looming Threat & Secrets

At the secret lair of the villains, the Lemons and other henchmen were working with a mecha robot that resembles a fearsome dinosaur and it is called the Cluster Dino Destroyer. It is planned by Professor Zundapp and Miles Axlerod to ensure the full maximum destruction it could bring.

Professor Z: "Keep going. This wonderful weapon cannot be delayed."

Miles Axlerod: "This would bring a total chaos to the heroes."

Professor Z: "Yes! It will be, Sir Axlerod."

A Lemon car calls the attention of the two villainous cars.

Unknown Lemon Car: "Someone is calling you to meet you two."

Miles Axlerod: "The mayor is here for a secret meeting. Keep doing your work out there."

The Professor and Sir Axlerod meets up with Mayor Cad with his two bodyguards, Ruben and Butch, and starts their meeting. 

Professor Z: "What brings you here?"

Mayor Cad: "How's the plan going?"

Miles Axlerod: "It is ongoing, and I am sure that it will be successful to crush the heroes once and for all."

Professor Z: "Now how about your plans on this city, Mayor Cad?"

Mayor Cad: "Well I am keeping it classified so no one will suspect a thing. My plan for this city is to turn this into a state where bad guys leave uncheck and spreads everywhere like a disease."

Mayor Cad: "We will have a peaceful celebration without the heroes once we are done with them."

Miles Axlerod: "Long live the Lemons and the Villains!"

Little the villains know is that a camera is spying on them, hidden at the ceiling and records the meeting, and it was the ISIAN to gather more evidence. Back at the headquarters of the Multiverse Defenders, the team were discussing and summarizing about what they talked with Director Aeliana, Chief Investigator Rael, and the two spy cars about Mayor Cad and his involvement with the villains.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Mayor Cad's involvement in the villains side? How could it be?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah like how he could be at the side of them if there is not any proper proof or evidence?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "I wonder if they are telling the truth."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "We do not have any proof about that evil scheme of the mayor. He is too innocent to do bad things."

Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell intervenes in their discussions and mentions that they found something, and it was the recording of a spy agent.

Finn McMissile: "If there is no proof for that, this could help."

Holley Shiftwell: "It was retrieved from a spy agent working with us. It is a recording in a warehouse."

Optimus Prime: "Go ahead. Let's see this recording if it could have evidence of something sinister."

Holley Shiftwell: "Alright then."

Holley starts playing the recording of the spy agent in the warehouse of the villains and the scene was very intense and the Multiverse Defenders listens and watches the recording video.

Agent X: "This is Agent X here in action. I found out a hidden warehouse that was located at the side of the port and bayside, and the villains are planning something..."

Agent X: "This is not kind of looking good. They are up to something really bad."

Miles Axlerod: "Our time has come. The Free World City will bow before us, and those so-called heroes will crumble."

Professor Z: "With Mayor Cad's support, we will control the very heart of the multiverse. No one will stand in our way of our plans and finally have our revenge."

The agent's heart races as the villains' plans become clear. Suddenly, the agent's cover is blown. Security alarms blare, and henchmen rush in. As the villains' forces close in, the agent manages to send one last transmission.

Agent X: "This is Agent X... The villains are... They plan to... Beware of the Mayor... The Free World City is in grave danger. Call the Multiverse Defenders as soon as possible. This is very serious matter!"

Agent X: "This message transmission is for you all. Hope this helps! Transmission ends now. Good luck."

--- NO SIGNAL ---

The team was very speechless about what they see in the recording and the villains mentioning the name of Mayor Cad, the supposed benevolent mayor of the city and it was said that with his support, they would have a control over the heart of the Multiverse.

Twilight Sparkle: *shocked* "It cannot be! Why would he help these villains in a quest of takeover of the entire universe?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Could that mean he is helping the bad guys all along?"

Lincoln Loud: "Possibly. Can't believe he would do that such thing that he is a mayor, and the public trusted him very much to the point that he would betray them just like that with helping the villains."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "You are very right, Lincoln. He is trusted by the public and this would he do. Is he using the trust of the people for benefits in helping and supporting the villains?"

Finn McMissile: "It may be like that. This recording was sent to us immediately before the villains could have deleted that and the spy agent was captured or in the worse situation."

Twilight Sparkle: "Thanks for sharing us this info. This could be helpful in further investigation and potentially exposing him."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "For now we would stay vigilant and be prepared because we do not know what the villains could have in their sleeves...."

Back at Mayor Cad, he is at his fancy limousine with his bodyguards driving the car and looks at the buildings with a sinister look.

Mayor Cad: *thought to himself* "Sooner, the Free World City will no longer be free from the danger. It would be known as the danger city."

The revelation of the evidence prepares the heroes of the Multiverse as they remain vigilant and ready for action if there is a new danger happens in the city and its citizens. Mayor Cad's scheme was soon to be revealed, and his true nature lurks in the shadow of deception. 

Next Chapter: Villains Making Troubles