Investigation

At the Free World City Casino, a luxurious neon-lit casino bustling with activity. High ceilings, chandeliers, and vibrant decor set a scene of opulence. The VIP room is lavishly furnished with leather chairs, a large round table, and a wide-screen TV dominating one wall. The villains are seated around a large, ornate table, with the TV broadcasting the live news report from the mall.

Headline: "Burning Inferno Chaos at the Mall: Heroes Battle Fire and Rescue Civilians"

Marty Muckraker: "We are reporting live here in the grand mall where the fire incident happens, and it was originated from an explosion. The fire team and the police are currently investigating the cause of this inferno chaos. The heroes bravely fought the fire and rescue trapped civilians with one member being injured."

Marty Muckraker: "Stay safe, citizens of the Free World City."

Miles Axlerod: "Looks like our little diversion worked perfectly. The heroes are soon scrambling."

Professor Z: "A beautiful display of chaos. My creations never fail to impress thanks to the two."

The Lemons exchange high-fives and cackle at the sight of the destruction along with other villainous henchmen.

Vladimir Trunkov: "Those heroes don't stand a chance against us!"

Mojo Jojo: "Yes, yes! This is just the beginning of their downfall!"

Megatron: "Let them taste despair. Their hope is futile."

Dr. Eggman: "Such a shame, really. They were having such a lovely day."

General Grievous: *evil chuckles* "The more they struggle, the weaker they become."

The villains share a moment of collective satisfaction, enjoying the fruits of their devious planning. Miles raises his glass, prompting a toast.

Miles Axlerod: "To forever chaos and the soon downfall of the Multiverse Defenders!"

While they were about to toast, the wide screen TV changes from a headline to the revealing of the shadowy dark room and the villains' master start to spoke.

Unknown: "I see that you manage to disturb the heroes' peaceful celebration, and it is indeed the only beginning of what's to come and our plans that was in motion against them."

Professor Z: "As you said."

Unknown: "Do not yet celebrate. You still have one more task and it is to finish the heroes once and for all including Princess Twilight Sparkle and now we could have our control over the city soon."

Somewhere at the World Security Foundation Sector headquarters that was recently built in the metropolis city, the Multiverse Defenders were gathered in the command center room for a important meeting with Director Aeliana Theron, Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker, and the two spy cars from International Spy Intelligence Agency Network (ISIAN).

Director Aeliana Theron: "Thank you all for assembling on such short notice. We have urgent matters to discuss."

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "As many of you are aware, the recent chaos at the mall is just the tip of the iceberg. Our intelligence indicates increased activity from known villains and new threats emerging."

The holographic displays show images and data of the recent mall explosion, villain sightings, and other incidents of chaos.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "So these new villains are the ones caused the fire at the mall?"

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "Maybe."

Finn McMissile: "We've been monitoring Mayor Cad and several known villains. There are clear signs of collaboration, indicating a larger, more coordinated effort to destabilize the security and peace."

Twilight Sparkle: "What do you mean by that? Mayor Cad is impossible to help the villains. He seems innocent and kind to do bad actions."

Finn McMissile: "You may think that he is a good guy at first glance but in reality, he is helping the villains in a villainous operation."

Holley Shiftwell: "We've also observed unusual gatherings at key locations, including a recent meeting at the Free World City Casino thanks to the hidden cameras. The villains are becoming bolder, and their plans more intricate."

Director Aeliana Theron: "Our enemies are growing stronger, and their plans more dangerous. We need to be vigilant and proactive especially there could be mastermind leading the group."

Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker: "We'll divide into teams to cover more ground. Surveillance teams will monitor key locations, while response teams will be ready to act at a moment's notice."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "But the biggest question is that how could the mayor even do bad things??"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "We'll discuss it later, SpongeBob. For now, we must be prepared on what's coming and the new trouble that awaits."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Thanks for informing us."

Director Aeliana Theron: "You're welcome, Jesse."

The heroes, now fully briefed and aware of the stakes, leave the meeting room with renewed determination and a clear sense of purpose.

The meetings of the villains and the heroes' investigation marks a pivotal moment in the ongoing battle against the villains, highlighting the unity and resolve of the Multiverse Defenders and their allies as they prepare to face the escalating threats and find out the intentions of the villains that tries to threaten the newly peace, balance, and security.

Next Chapter: Looming Threat & Secrets