An Important Talk

After the intense mission, the heroes go back to their headquarters with a relief and needs some good rest. However, Twilight Sparkle, the leader of the Multiverse Defenders, will remain awake and will have an important talk with Jesse.

Twilight Sparkle: "We can finally have a good night rest. But I will stay awake because I have to talk with Jesse something important."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "What's an important talk?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Just go to sleep. Jesse and I really need to talk something very important."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "Okay."

The rest of the team goes to their room and take a nap. While Twilight Sparkle and Jesse have an important to discuss in the dark room.

Twilight Sparkle: "So here we go. This is an important talk that it is right to be discussed right now."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Go ahead."

Twilight Sparkle: "You know that I am planning about the future of our team once the time is right for me..."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Wait! What?'

Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* "Are you willing to lead the team as a future new leader once I am done?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Don't said that, Twilight. What are you talking about? Why are you talking like this?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I am only saying this because what if something bad happens to me and can't lead the team. Are you ready for this uncertain coming?"

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Please. You are just only tired, and you need some sleep."

Unbeknownst to the two, SpongeBob is sneaking and hearing the entire conversation and was filled with concern about their talk.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "TWILIGHT! What are you saying? Please go get some rest and we will talk about it tomorrow of the morning."

Twilight Sparkle: "You are right. Maybe I am just tired and going crazy. Good night, Jesse."

Jedi Knight General Jesse: "Good night too, Twilight."

He leaves and goes to his room to have a rest, and SpongeBob comes to Twilight Sparkle to talk what is going on with them. 

SpongeBob SquarePants: "Twilight. Is everything okay?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes, SpongeBob. Everything is okay. We only talk something important only me and Jesse could know."

SpongeBob SquarePants: "Will you be fine?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Of course I will be fine. Go back now and get some sleep. Good night."

Twilight Sparkle leaves the room and despite her reassurance, SpongeBob is still filled with fear, concern, and anxiety as he does not know what is really going on with the talk between Jesse and Twilight, and this might be the foreshadowing of something tragedy that is about to happen to the entire team and wasn't prepared for it. Was it real or is Twilight just tired? Or really tired, is she?

At Jesse's room, he is laying down on his bed full of uncertainty and concern.

Jedi Knight General Jesse: *thought to himself* "I hope it is not real. She is just tired after a one intense mission."

Twilight Sparkle, in her way to her room, was suddenly greeted by the rest of the team members that came back from the technological showcase center situation.

Twilight Sparkle: "How's the situation on the center?"

Sonic the Hedgehog: "We found out that these two Lemon cars were the culprit behind the attacks of the rogue robots in that building with a weapon that turns every artificial into monstrosity."

Arcee: "We managed to capture them and found out they were working with Professor Z and Miles Axlerod."

Mater: "Yeah these two Lemon cars are working with these two cars. They were supposed to be in jail but suddenly burst out of the cell."

Twilight Sparkle: "Another new villain?"

Arcee: "Not just only that. Some surviving members of the original Legion of Dominance Doom were also part of the new league."

Twilight Sparkle: "I see. We spotted a robotic general after the rescue on the bridge and warned us that we will not be lucky once we encountered them."

Knuckles: "We shall prepare for it."

Sonic the Hedgehog: "We are ready to beat them again once they try attack the city."

She nods in agreement, and everyone is ready for what's about to come next as the villains gets closer to their plot of attacking the Free World City. 

The important talk between Twilight Sparkle and Jesse was a foreshadowing of a something bad that will happen between her and the entire team. Though it may seem that Twilight is just tired, it was suggesting a tragic event that will unfold soon in the middle of the conflict. 

Next Chapter: New Members Joining the Crew