Meet the Casts

Returning Characters

Multiverse Defenders and its allies

Twilight Sparkle

SpongeBob SquarePants

Jedi Knight General Jesse

Chase

Marshall

Optimus Prime and the Autobots

Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends

Thomas the Blue Train

Sunset Shimmer

Rainbow Dash

Lightning McQueen

Blu

Jewel

Charlie Morningstar

Captain Rex

Commander Cody

Commander Wolffe

Donkey Kong

World Security Foundation Sector

WSFS Director Aeliana Theron

WSFS Chief Investigator Rael Stormwalker

WSFS Lead Scientist Dr. Lyra Skye

New Cast of Characters

The Villains Apex Super Syndicate (VASS) is a new primary organization of antagonists in "Battle of the Cosmic Multiverse 2: The Multiversequel" story. This formidable and malevolent alliance brings together some of the most dangerous and cunning villains from various universes, each with their own unique abilities and sinister motives, and some of the members were from the Legion of Dominance Doom that was defeated and disbanded after the Battle of Washington DC while others were new members. Their goal is to plan a conspiracy and sabotage in the Free World City with an aid from Mayor Cad, seeking revenge against the Multiverse Defenders and any heroes who stand in their way. They were formed following the jailbreak security breach in the Multiverse Containment Prison by the same master of the Legion of Doom 2.0 and was led by Miles Axlerod and Professor Zündapp, who were also freed from the maximum-security prison and were chosen to lead due to being known for sabotage.  The Lemons were also freed and serves as the foot soldiers and saboteurs, and the syndicate have robotic troops, Koopas, and human guards for security of important figures and locations.  

Driven by past defeats and personal vendettas, the Syndicate's members are united in their desire for revenge against the Multiverse Defenders. Their attacks are strategic, aimed at weakening and demoralizing their heroic adversaries. 

Miles Axlerod and Professor Zündapp as the leaders and strategists of the villains' syndicate. Axlerod is a deceitful and cunning business magnate, while Professor Zündapp is a ruthless and brilliant scientist. Together, they provide the Syndicate with advanced technology and tactical expertise.

The Lemons, a group of disgruntled and treacherous loser cars who follow Axlerod and Zündapp's lead, skilled in espionage and sabotage.

Mojo Jojo, a hyper-intelligent monkey with a penchant for creating destructive gadgets and schemes, Mojo Jojo supplies the Syndicate with cutting-edge technology and weapons.

General Grievous, a Separatists cyborg general with exceptional combat skills, Grievous commands the Syndicate's forces with ruthless efficiency, excelling in both strategic warfare and direct combat. He was rebuilt following his end in the Battle of Washington DC at the confrontation inside the mothership.