Prologue

Hyeonju run a big corporation on research in technology, chemical, and radiation. They build automated machines that has the capability to handle highly reactive compounds. Her institution is topnotch in this field of technological innovation, so as Hyeonju's corporation is well-known to the industrial sector.

Yoona is still her right hand and her most trusted secretary, while Kotoko is still works for her and the company's most valuable agent. Yunha, who were offered by Hyeonju after discovering her skills, still refused to be an asset.

Gehlee went home to the Philippines and stayed there for a long time. Seowon just graduated in her commerce course, and Elisia works for the government in invention and innovation for advanced weaponry in warfare. She invented high-technology tools that can be used by military personnels and programs and computer softwares that can aide for search operations and connectivity. Nana is the one caring for their owned headquarters as a private and independent insitution. The CIA, after sensing a trouble coming for the South Korean president, and a potential war that just awaits, called for Hyeonju and Elisia to partner in a critical joint research project to counter any incoming planned attacks from the enemies, and technological tactics that may go beyond expectations. The two groups: Hyeonju, Yoona, Kotoko, and Yunha's group; and Nana, Gehlee, Elisia, and Seowon's group met each other again for a long time. They have to joined forces and have a teamwork again like what they did last time in Seoul city.