Page 2

Hyeonju was gigglingly surprised about this news also thinking that she would meet again the group that she was once faced and almost became an enemy because of them misunderstanding Hyeonju's company attacking the Seoul city mayor and his dominions. Nana's group doesn't know that the city mayor had many dark secrets, hidden negotiations, and illegal operations within the city. He even got many people inside different public departments and city government, even the police department had many personnel which he holds to protect him and all the operations he run within the city. Hyeonju hated the city mayor and tried to destroy him and all his evil works.

You can't even stop the city mayor through legal processes because the mayor holds even the court justices and can even manipulate matters about all of his affairs. You can think of him as a president of a very large syndicate organization holding almost everyone in the city government system. And because Nana, Gehlee, Elisia, and Seowon were in the authorities side and fighting alongside with them, helping the authorities to defeat the bad guys, or rather girls, planned to destroy Hyeonju's misunderstood side until one day Hyeonju's best agent, Kotoko, revealed to the girls what is really the purpose of all these attacks. At first, the four girls didn't believe that stories they heard about the mayor, the one whom they defended for, until one mission where, through the very skillful and planned scheme of the second to the ace of Hyeonju, Kotoko misled the girls to the spot of the mayor's next operation, seeing one of the government officials and the mayor's co-member of his party.

At first, they can't believe to what they caught up, but the girls confirmed it because of the traitoring that happened few days after that time in the police department where the mayor's men in that said public department revealed themselves by putting an obstruction to the police' next planned mission that will accidentally connect to the mayor. Their co-police officers threatened their colleagues with arms if they are to continue the mission.

The girls confirmed all of what Kotoko just have said, and turned their sides with Hyeonju's company to fight. It is not really turning their sides with Hyeonju's company, it is just because it turned out that Hyeonju's enemy also became their enemy, and they have to fight side by side to defeat a large person, a difficult one. It is because it is hard for Nana's party to just make friends with Hyeonju's that is because Hyeonju is also a mafia boss, and her company is also syndicate in nature. That is the reason why it became hard for the girls to just even believe Hyeonju's side.

But they can't do nothing for the new enemy is much harder than they thought. Nana's group, Hyeonju's company, and the remaining loyalists in the police department, where the girls are working with even before, came together to defeat the mayor. And they really did. They exposed the mayor to the public with proofs and defeated a significant number in mayor's men which hurt the mayor's company so much. The mayor was arrested, and the national government gave appreciation to all that have been part in exposing the mayor, even Hyeonju's company. The illegal operations of her organization were also been exposed at that time because of her company's heroic act which made her also exposed to the public. Multiple heavy cases were filed against Hyeonju, but because of the government recognition her offences were decreased. Even though, Hyeonju's company still loses so much asset that it took her more than a year before she completely settled all of her cases. But Hyeonju knew that she can recover for all of the losses because she knew she is a good leader. She knew to herself that whatever the business is, good or bad, she can still excel in any operations she would run.

After all the losses, for many years she gained back her company, but for now on, it will not gonna be a syndicate organization, but a registered corporation. After some years she discovered radioactive compound research, and she invested many time and resources for it that she gained back her company's reputation as a topnotch institute in research and technology among industries.