Page 5

the continuation...

Hyeonju: "Okay we got a deal. Now can we proceed to the discussion about this project?"

Sir Moore: "Right. I want you all to meet Professor Gye Hoon, he is going to be the coordinator of the CIA to this project. Professor, if you please."

Professor Hoon: "Annyeonghaseyo. Nice meeting you all. I'm still overwhelmed to think about meeting for the first time the names that are well-known nowadays in this field of modern technology here in South Korea. I really anticipated to meet you especially in this kind of way. I am Mr. Gye Hoon, a professor in Seoul National University, and also a researcher from the Research Institute of Gyeonggi."

Sir Moore: "We already know Professor Hoon even before we convinced him to join this agency few years ago. We are heavily invested in technology nowadays."

Professor Hoon: "Yes, that's right. We'd thought here in the CIA to build an invention that can outpace the already modern technology of the modern military of our country. And then I grew of becoming interested in these fields of researches where you are in Ma'am Hyeonju,  CEO of the Jin Tech Corporation, and Ms. Elisia, general supervisor of Military Research, 8th Airforce Division. That is why I persuaded the CIA to initiate an invitation of partnership between the both of you in this research project we are planning."

Sir Edward Moore noticed that Hyeonju wants to speak, "Yes ma'am, you may proceed."

Hyeonju: "Professor, our company had become accomplishing and progressive in highly-reactive compound researches, but we are using it for power supply only. We haven't really thought of using it as a weapon or to create it in any form of the like."

Professor Hoon: "But I know it has a potential."

Hyeonju: "The element compounds we are using are only operated inside fusion reactors, in a restricted environment, handled under strict guidelines, thus making it difficult to handle, therefore making it necessary to remain stationary, making it, as much as I could think, impossible to bring in military vehicles, opposite with weapons that is brought by vehicles."

Elisia: "If handling the element compound is the problem, then it does make sense why we need further studies about it. That will be the reason why we need further studies."

"Well, that's a good view from the perspective of a master in modern mechanics and technical weapon-handling.", the chief director praised Elisia.

"Okay.. maybe, if we would have further studies, maybe we can solve the problem..", Hyeonju thinks it a little bit, "..but we are also not sure about the compound's potential or the effects it can cause."

Elisia: "But if we are not to give up that easily, maybe we can discover where its potentials could reach, or where could its limits reach."

Hyeonju: "Well.. alright."

Elisia: "And maybe that is where our collaboration would enter."

Hyeonju sighed, "(huff..)Okay, okay.. yeap you're right."

All the CIA staffs were pleasantly surprised hearing the agreement from Hyeonju.

Sir Moore: "Okay, if we are to proceed, ladies, I think it is necessary for us to meet more occasionally while this project is ongoing. And also I want to remind you that it is necessary for us to keep this project confidential to anyone unconcerned."

The chief director closed the meeting that day, and keeping in mind that the project is top secret everybody became cautious with all of their proceeding activities.

○=○-○=○

After the meeting everyone drove back home. Elisia, Gehlee, and Seowon hopped in Nana's car. While travelling, they thought of having a little conversation about theirselves.

Nana: "Gehlee, what are your plans after this mission?"

"Don't tell me unnie, you will immediately come back in the Philippines.", Seowon is acting sad to Gehlee.

Gehlee embarrassly giggled, "What's the matter?"

Seowon: "Nahh.. unnie, stay for a while here in South Korea. We will not gonna see you for a long time again."

Gehlee: "Haha.. yes, yes cute little sister, I will not come back to the Philippines immediately."

"Take a one month vacation here in South Korea first before going home.", Nana suggested.

Gehlee: "Algessseubnida."

Nana: "How about you, Seowon? You already graduated in commerce, what are your plans?"

Seowon: "I really dreamed of having a business myself. I want to become a successful CEO of a company."

Nana: "Wow. How ambitious of you, maknae."

"Can I apply at your company?", Gehlee joked.

Seowon: "What? haha.. I still have no company yet."

"I'm just practicing, you know.", Gehlee making more jokes.

"How about you, unnie. What are your plans after this?", Seowon transferred the center of topic to Nana.

Nana: "Well, I'm already contented in the PRISM Agency. I can't wish of anything more but maybe I just want all of you to succeed on anything you wish for."

The girls were touched.

Seowon: "But, don't you want to come back to Japan?"

Nana: "How I wish, but I have no home to come there."

Seowon: "But don't you want to know your real parents?"

Nana thought deeply, "Hmm.. maybe, but could I still be able to find them?"

Seowon: "Maybe yes."

Nana sighed, "(huff..)I don't know."

Afterwards, everybody noticed that Elisia was silent all along obviously getting her mind out of the moment.

"Hey, unnie!", Seowon is taking back Elisia's attention.

Elisia: "Huhh?"

Gehlee: "What is your problem, girl?"

Nana: "Is that still about the project?"

Everybody is giggling because Elisia is being weird again. "Hey, what's that for?", Elisia embarrassedly laughed too.

Nana: "Hey, what if we visit the airbase again, Elisia's workplace?"

Elisia: "Oh no, I remember you surprised me there."

Seowon: "Yeah, what a good idea, let's spend some time there...."