Chapter 1: Jones' POV

I wake up earlier than usual, feeling carefree . I take a shower, dress myself, eat then go to campus. I live alone in my apartment, not really far away from school.

I decide to walk to school, feeling the wind in my face. It's such a good sunny day , I love it. Just then I see a couple fighting and I just grin. I then hear the girl's cries and wails. I turn back and see the guy kicking and beating the girl.

My back becomes stiff, I clench my fists tightly , my heart is pounding in my chest, her screams remind me of my mother's the day she died. I try to shove away the memories but my demon doesn't let me.

"Go and teach him a lesson. Jones you can do it, go and kill him, remove one more asshole like your father in this world." My inner demon says.

"No he needs to control himself, remember he is an angel in everyone's eyes, what will people say when they see him killing someone,he has a good reputation, don't do it Jones" my other inner voice says.

I try so hard to control my anger, I could feel my veins popping out on my forehead. My hands were sweaty.

Fine, I'll deal with him later.

I decide to stalk the guy and find each and every information I could get on him. Unfortunately , I didn't find anything about his background but I managed to find some info about him from his classmates. His name is Jack, 21. He's a bully and he has just found out his girlfriend has been cheating on him for a month.

"Jack, I'll find you, and when I do, you'll wish you'd never been born" i say to myself with a cold chilling laugh that could send shivers down a person's spine.

I decide to find his phone numbers from his girlfriend, she is my classmate, but I never really noticed because I don't care about such things. 

"Hey, I'm Jones." I introduce myself to her. She still has bruises on her, she had tried to cover them with makeup but it didn't work.

"Hi, I'm Anne." She says politely, as she extends her hand to mine. 

"How are you?" I ask nervously.

The reason why I'm so nervous is that I've never striked a conversation with a stranger, let alone a girl.

"I'm fine." She replies.

She's so arrogant, that bastard ruined her face, and she's saying she's fine, is she stupid or something? I think to myself.

"Do you know Jack?" I ask carefully.

Her face goes pale, maybe by the mention of him.

"Y-yes, he- he's my boy-fri-end" she stummers and the tears start flowing from her eyes like a river.

I move closer to her so she can be leaning on my shoulder or chest. I don't know how to comfort a girl, or whatsoever they call it.

Her tears are running down to my shirt, soaking it. I've never hugged a girl before, okay fine... I've only hugged my mother...no she's the one who hugged me.

She wipes her tears away, looking at me embarassingly.

"I'm sorry for that." She says to me. "Do you know him?"