If I turned into a roach, Would you still like me?

"If I turned into a roach, Would you still like me?" Violet asked Hera, sitting under a tree while watching their students spar each other at the field. Hera turned to Violet with a disgusted face also filled with concern,  "What makes you think I like you?"  

"Just answer the damn question, Zanna asked me that too." His face still monotone. 

"Zanna? The Accounting girl?" Her disgust turns into curiosity. 

"Yeah, Her. Now, what's your answer??"

"Vi, you can literally shapeshift into a roach right now and honestly you'd be the same to me."

"You already think of me the same as a roach?"

"Yup."

"Uhuh." 

***

Reading a book in her dimly lit bedroom with a glass of wine next to her on the nightstand, and music playing on the speakers. Comfortably laying down, her eyes get drowsy as she reads the final chapters of this book. Reading with only a night light in the night gets you tired fast. 

With a sigh, disappointed at the horrible ending, she closes the book and puts it down next to her. She pulls up her blanket and goes off to sleep.

..Or so she thought. 

She felt a strong presence suddenly appear. The density of energy is almost overwhelming to most people. But to Hera, This energy is familiar. Violet's energy leaks into her home, annoying Hera.  "The fuck he want at this time.." She curses to herself. 

She gets up and puts on a hoodie.

She walks to her door and yanks it open. Yet she sees nobody. 

"The fuck?" She curses, looking around for the source of energy she's feeling. However, as she just about closed the door, she glanced down at her doormat. 

A roach, just chilling there. 

"There's no fucking way." She says. She goes to the hallway, and picks up a shoe then storms back to the door. "Alright, skedaddle bitch." Hera swings the shoe as hard as she can towards the roach.

In an amber flash, it instantaneously disappeared. 

She scoffs in annoyance, and gets back ready for bed. 

***

In the morning, she reads the text she missed while asleep.

"You really hate roaches." It read.

"fk u ill see u at training" 

*** 

END