Chapter 1:

3rd POV:
Hidan and Sireena are both 8.

Two mothers are walking along in a park in hot springs village with their children. The older mother had a daughter named Sireena, and the younger had a son ñamed Hidan. The mothers were going to the park to meet each other. When they finally got to the nothing but grass and swing sets park, they hugged each-other. "Hi Tione!" Hidan's mother exclaimed. "Hello Scion." Sireena's mother said quietly, in pain as she rubbed her re-empregnated stomach.
"Wow... I didn't think you'd want another after the troublemakers you already have..." Scion chuckled devilishly. Tione shrugged."I don't believe you had a boy and i still won't." Tione grumbled miserably. She was only in her second trimester, but she was having major hormonal issues. Scions lightly pushed her son foreward. "well, i think its time you met my son, Hidan." Scion said. Hidan smiled big and waved. Hi!" he sang. Tione smiled and patted his head. "Hi there cutie. Don't you look just like your daddy..." She said. Tione then pushed her daughter foreward. "say hello, Sireena." she said. She sighed and waved at the two in front of her. Sireena was a bit upset, but she didn't feel like talking, though her eyes stayed mainly on Hidan.
Scion and Hidan cocked their head in confusion. "she's a bit quiet..." Scion noted. Tione sighed. "Sireena's upset with me, but a few minutes with Hidan and I'm sure shell be fine. He is truly handsome, after all. Right Sireena?" Tione chuckled as she noticed her daughter staring at the young brown-haired and green eyed male. Sireena blushed and hid Her own green eyes behind her blood red hair. She did it quick enough that when hidan peeked at her to see if she really had been staring, he missed sight of her face. He found her a bit interesting. Most girls his age always wanted to talk to and play with him and get his attention by wearing really little clothes, which he thought was really gross and innapropriate.
"Scione chuckled and nodded. "true. Hidan, why don't you try and get Sireena to play with you, make a new friend. Go on." she said. Hidan smiled big and lightly grabbed Sireena's hand, to her surprise. "Hey! Can I show you a really cool spot I play around?" Hidan asked excitedly. Sireena didn't look up, because of her blush, but she did nod. Hidan's brows pulled together as he ran off, tugging him with her.
Hidan tugged Sireena into the woods until they got to a small meadow with a lake and miniature waterfall, just bug enough for children of their size to jump off of and have fun. Hidan stopped and let go of her hand, sitting on the ground by the lake. "Sit down if you like." He said, pointing to a rock in front of him. Sireena slowly and hesitantly went and sat on the rock, keeping her head down. She didn't know why her stomach was upset now that she was so close to Hidan, or why he was being so nice to her, when he was the reason she didn't have any other friends. "So, will you tell me your name?" He asked. Sireena stayed silent. Hidan blinked and looked Sorina over. She had a pretty golden colored skin skin and her blood like hair seemed to fit her. She wore a black outfit, it seemed; though most of it was covered by her waist length hair. He liked the boots she wore, though.
"Hey, I like your boots?!" he said with another snile. It was then that Sireena had started crying. Hidan didn't know what he'd done. He quickly stood and began rubbing her shoulders in hopes it would soothe her. "Hey wait! What did I do? I didn't mean to offend you!" he exclaimed. Sireena sniffed a few times, but still didn't look up. "You don't even... Know me... When were in the same class!" Sireena exclaimed. Hidan was confused. He didn't know they were in the same class. "Why are you so upset!? I'm trying to know you now! It's kinda hard to see anything but a bunch of eyes when all the girls in class are trowing themselves at you..." Hidan tried to defend cutely. Sireena stared out at the lake. Nobody likes me in class because of you. They all say I'm different because I don't like the things they do and I try to stand out so you'll notice me, but I'm not worth tour time. And all the guys bully me and shove me into walls and steal my lunch because they say I need to go on a diet because I'm too fat to be in the sane school with you." Sireena sniffed. Hidan felt bad. He never knew about any of that. "But none of that's true. So what if your different, I'm different too. And your not fat." Hidan said, pushing her hair out of her face sk he could finally see Sireena's green eyes and high tear-streaked cheeks. He stopped with wide eyes when he finally got a full look at her face. "wow.. Your really pretty, actually..." he said before smiling. "Way too pretty not to have a protector. From now on, nobody will mess with you, because I'm gonna hang out with you from now on! Nobody will bully you from now on!" Hidan chilled. Sireena smiled. "Ill need your name, though." Hidan said. "it's Sireena. But call me Ena." she said In a soft voice as Hidan wiped away her tears. Now that he could get her full outfit, he smiled. She was wearing a black skirt to just above her knees with gray and red striped tights, a yellow Black Veil Brides tank top and black leather jacket. "Hey, you like them?" he asked, starting the beginning of a great friendship.