Chapter 5:

Sireena ended up in her bedroom, where she fell to her knees and began crying. She had broken down. She had feelings for Hidan. Always had, but she had to let him go. He loved someone else. Sireena's mom came bursting into the room with her 7 year old sister. "Wait! Sweety, what's wrong? When did you get in?!" her mom exclaimed. Sireena cried harder as her mom cradled her head close to her chest. Her sister was afraid. Sireena has never cried before. Not as long as she can remember. "Nii-chan? W-what happened?" she asked. Sireena cried harder. "H-H-Hidan-S-s-sama..." she cried out. Her mom had a moment of realization before rocking Sireena back and forth soothingly. "Ailiana-San, go and get us all some hot chocolate." Tione said. Ailiana ran off to do as her mother said while Tione sat and began wiping Sireena's face. "Come on sweety. Tell me what happened. It's okay. I'll help you through this." Tione said. Sireena hyperventilated as she wiped her face and crawled into her mother's lap. "H-H-Hidan-sama... He... He likes someone else..." Sireena cried. Tione sighed and held Sireena tight. "Oh sweety. That doesn't mean he doesn't care about you..." she said. Sireena sniffed. "He wants me to go and meet her tomorrow... And he said that we couldn't hang out like we always do, because he needs more room for his girlfriend." Sireena cried. Tione paused. "But you two are best friends... And doesn't he know how you feel. I certainly do!" she said. Sireena shook her head no. "I never told him..." she said. Tione sighed as Ailiana came back and handed them each hot chocolate. "Oh my, sweety... I think you waited too long..." Tione said sorrowly. Sireena drank her hot chocolate to drown her feelings of sorrow. "But I'm sure you'll always have your friendship. He'd never let that go." Tione assured her. Sireena only huffed and rubbed her face exhaustedly. "I know what'll make you feel better. Whenever your father use to make me feel like this, I'd go and get a new peircing. Not only did it make me feel and look good, he could never keep his eyes off me." Tione said, winking playfully. Sireena raised a brow.
***********
About 30 minutes later and the three females were at the tattoo shop in the town center. Sireena was looking at the various peircings on the wall with her mother. "So, you can pay for one peircing and get one free. What two do you want?" Tione asked. Sireena looked at her mom. "What are the two most painful?" she asked boredly. "Thats my girl! Come on, go sit in the chair with Inagami and I'll be right over with the peircings." Her mom said. Sireena shrugged deadly. Inagami was the guy who she always saw around at the park. Apparently, they had gone to the academy together, and Inagami was one of the few students who didn't torment her. They had never really talked, but Sireena guess he was cute. He had hazel eyes, raven hair that was always in a ponytail, and pale skin. He always wore leather jeans, plain white sneakers and a Black cloak. He had awesome tattoos. Sireena sat in his ink chair and sighed. "What's up?" he asked. Sireena coughed and shook her head. "Its not important." She said. Inagami raised a brow skeptically. "I doubt that. Since when have you ever been quiet, or not smiled?" Inagami played. Sireena gave a light smile in the corner of her lips. "Har-har funny. If you must know, Hidan and I are growing apart and I figured I'd start doing some things he'd dissaprove of." Sireena played. Inagami laughed. "Ah. A little rebelious, are we? Came to the right place. Hey, I'll even throw in a tattoo, free of charge." Inagami chuckled. Sireena laughed. "Ill take you up on that." she said. Inagami poked her cheek. "See. There's that smile!" he said. Sireena rolled her eyes as her mom jogged over. Ailiana was at a friends house so Sireena and Tione could have some bonding time.
"Sireena! How's about an industrial and snake bites?!" Tione exclaimed. Sireena smirked. "Perfect. I'm getting a tattoo too, mom." She said. Her mom smiled devilishly. "Oh, he'll go crazy for that." Tione said. Inagami shook his head and prepped Sireena. This was going to be an intersting experience for everyone. And a change Sireena had to make to move on.