Woosan Spanktember(Not an update!)

Hello, Readers!

I am so sorry for not being active on this book for a while now. I have been busy with life and also, had some writers block due to which I struggled to come up with ideas and felt zero motivation to write.

To tackle this issue I decided to build up a discipline and develop consistency in writing by accepting se prompt based monthly long challenges and POST it! At least I will  be pushed to write and brainstorm some ideas based on the already provided prompts.

Another thing was that I have always wanted to write prompt based fanfics. To get the idea on basically everything that a writer might struggle and need to improve on. I mean– this is what the challenges are for, right? To analyse their stats and work upon the areas where they need an improvement by taking feedback from the readers and also, by self analysis.

So!

I have started with my first ever prompt based writing challenge for the month of September, it's gonna be my most beloved kinky shit "Spanktember"!

So I present you— *Drum rolls*🥁

"Woosan Spanktember 2024"

Yeah, now I have already updated till the day - 3 and today, will update for the Day-4 and so on for the upcoming days throughout the month

Yeah, now I have already updated till the day - 3 and today, will update for the Day-4 and so on for the upcoming days throughout the month. So, please check it out!

I am trying to get on track with this books as well and have started working on some of your requests too. Thank you for being so patient for the updates. I am hoping to post here as well.

----

Bye 👋