MiOri! | My Oc!

"I write to give myself strength, to be the characters that I'm not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of."
- Joss Whedon -

.

.

.

.

.

.

©Image by me, _Miraie_

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Miraie Orihara (MiOri): Her real name is Miera. Always in deep thought and look forward for future make her prefer her name as Miraie (Mirai), mean 'future' in Japanese. Adopted by Orihara family. Her real last name ... << secret >>

Called By Her Friends As: Miera, Miraie, Aie(-kun/chan), Miori, Mio-Chan, Mi-kun and Ri-Chan. *Depends on genderbender, crossdressing, disguise, and other au circumstances she was in.

וווו×

🔖 In Skill/School Au:-

Born: 15 October (female)
Weight/Height: 172cm/55kg
Ability/Gift: << Secret >>
Disadvantage: << Secret >>
Appearance: *As in picture above

*<< Secret >>; you will know if you keep on reading my story in the future. It will be mention once or twice about her past, her twins/triplets, other siblings, and her real last name as well for her ability.

🔖Characteristics & Appearance:-

Used to have long dark hair, but cut it short like boy/men haircut . Only wear pants, baggy clothes and hate dress. Often mistakenly as boy too, especially in School AU. She wear man uniform due to certain incident and principle allowed her to do so. Doesn't mind being mistaken as boy / men as she felt safe and protected that way.

Strong in material art, great with sport, and excellent in study. Yet, her existence sometimes can be quite low to be notice, not so visible and people thought that she might be a ghost cuz appear out of nowhere in the middle of conversation (if the conversation picked her interest).

Dislike people, but respectful towards her lilbrother friend. Doesn't care what happen around her, unless her siblings involved. Harmless, but can be very dangerous when it comes to her brother (very protective sister especially after their parents die)

וווו×

I'm so excited imagining the scene and plot with my OC in my Bsd fiction story. I'll try hard in future to make sure my writing as good as my imagination, or much better.

*A little Spoiler, all these information might appear very late in my story. Idk yet. But one thing, where's there's MiOri, there's will be Izaya. For now, both this character only had small time frame in my simple SSKK theme, unless it was MY DESIRED story, the hardest one for me to write.

Well, that's it about my OC.

Till my next story;
Ja, my beloved readers ~

(⁠ヘ⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠ヘ🦗
*Hey locust, do you think readers
would love my OC, MiOri and my other self as _iizaya_? They don't? Nvm.
I Am My No.1 Fan of My Works!

🦗
*Psst! Protect what you create.

_Miraie_
28.09.24