Shun! & Toshi!

"If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, have sincerity
and passion, it doesn't matter a damn
how you write."
- Somerset Maugham -

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And here we come, introducing my half OC~

(⁠/⁠¯⁠◡⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠◡⁠)⁠/⁠¯⁠ ⁠~⁠ 📃

Shunsuke ñ Toshi; Alternate characters of
Akutagawa and Atsushi. I won't say it 💯my OC, maybe 60%? The character design was already out there before I started my fic. All I did was a bit of research, come up with reverse features from the original and gave them a name based on the behavior I designed them for.

Being surrounded by 3 pairs of twins, two from my high school classmates and my ownself, (but she died and for that reason Izaya was becoming as her substitute for me); I'm used to notice that most twins have very similar names. To be honest, me and my twins are only one letter different (eg Mirae ñ Mira). That's why I tried to find the closest name for alternate characters Akutagawa and Atsushi. Its cute!!!

*( I might write them as twins brother for Aku and Sushi, or as their other self from another Au in my story and so on depends under some circumstances )

וווו×

🧨Shunsuke Akutagawa: *Appearance as show in picture

*Appearance as show in picture.

Shunsuke means He who is a wise helper. From Japanese 俊 (shun) meaning "talented" or 駿 (shun) meaning "quick" combined with 輔 (suke) meaning "help" or 介 (suke) meaning "forerunner, herald".

🧨Characteristic:

Quite similar to Atsushi, easy-going, the most mature of the four, as his name means; he really likes and is quick to lend a helping hand to those in need especially the Nakajimas twins. 80% pure, 20% .... *Be careful with that 20%.

🧧

🧨Toshi Nakajima:
*Appearance as show in picture

Real name is Katashi Nakajima. The name Katashi, of Japanese origin, holds a profound meaning that signifies firmness and hardness. In Japan, names are generally chosen with great care, often encompassing specific traits or qualities that parents wish to bestow their child.

But he named his short name as Toshi instead of Tashi because the name Toshi has its roots in Japanese culture and is derived from the Japanese word Toshi, which means year of plenty, talented and agile. And that fit perfectly for my cute little black tiger au!

🧨Characteristics:

I would like it to be simple, maybe Imma make him like Ryuunosuke. Unlike Sushi that well known as bright and sunshine, I would like Toshi as someone who opposite with Sushi. Not so easy going. Hate people ( just put up with them for Sushi sake), and actually more mature and wise than Sushi himself.

Protective for his brother Atsushi not because Sushi is weak, but because of his blindly kindness and not dare to hurt others. Hate to smile, but his face not stoic like Akutagawa. Has beautiful and genuine smile only for Sushi and the one he loved.

וווו×

I think this is all I can explain about them. I'm excited to see how far I can develop these two characters in my fictional Bsd in the future.

See you in my next work!! Jaa nee, my beloved readers~

(⁠┛⁠❍⁠ᴥ⁠❍⁠)⁠┛⁠彡🖋️

וווו×

*©Image header by wuxianchen at weibo.

*©2nd image by...? (I couldn't find it since I got randomly from Pinterest without credit. Please let me know in comments if you know the original artist. Tq!)

_Miraie_
28.09.24