Shining Jewls // Pandalily

Art credit: @echoxed

**Pandora Rosier x Lily Evans**
(Prompt: Pandora is a mermaid/siren, and Lily is a pirate!) (Ik the fanart doesnt match exactly but it was like perfect)

---

Lily walked along the sand and rocks, leading her drunken friend to the ship. She glanced down at their feet to make sure neither of them stumbled into the water. About to step onto the boat, Lily moved her gaze to look out into the water. The moon shining brightly on the horizon.

She sighed and pulled Marlene over the wooden step, her arm wrapped around the others to support. Lily stood still for a moment, stuck in a trance, watching the waves.

Marlene pulled herself from Lily's grasp with a grunt. She waved drunkenly and turned around towards the cabins, only stumbling slightly before walking into a cabin that definently wasn't hers. "Night, Marls." She whispered.

She made her way to the front of the boat and gazed over the side into the deep blue waves. She heard Marlene shout something in return, slurred, coming from her drunken mind. Lily sighed and closed her eyes.

Steadying herself, they only had a few more days in port before leaving again. She opened her eyes again finally to see something shiny in the deep blue. Her eyes widened and she let herself grin, "jackpot."

She broke into a sprint, wanting to catch it before it drifted too far. Stepping back off the ship, onto the dock, she kneeled. She grunted, reaching for the jewlery.

The tips of her fingers brushed against the smooth pendant, "come on.." She hummed streching further and wrapping her fingers around the charm. "Gotcha!"

Before she could pull it back, something yanked on the chain that hung below the surface, "the hell!" Lily said louder, holding the pendant of the jewelry tighter, while it got pulled under.

She groaned as whatever held the other end pulled harder. No fish could ever be this strong.

Suddenly something floated above the surface of the water.. Hair? Shit. Quickly Lily pulled her hand away, sirens.

Whincing, she held her strangled hand in her other, "damnit." Before she turned away, the bronze face peeked above the waves and hissed, ducking back down quickly.

Lily gasped, backing away quickly. Sirens weren't exactly uncommon, especially in this area but everyone knew they were evil. Lily's mind wondered back to the face that peered at her, beautful, she though and quickly shook her head, it was probably just the siren charms affecting her.

When she finally turned around to head back to the ship, and pray that this was all in her head she saw the eyes above surface, gazing at her from the other side of the dock. Beautiful brown eyes. In the moon light they looked like a shade close to green which went well with her blonde braids.

Stepping onto the boat again, she saw the beautiful eyes watching her again from a little further away. Lily couldn't resist the urge to laugh at the curious eyes, watching her.

At the bow of the boat she glanced over the edge and caught the eyes of the siren again, persistent.

"Wait!" She shouted quickly, reaching her arm out to no where. Merlin she hoped she doesn't wake anyone. A moment passed, than another, and finally the blonde braids perked over the waves again.

Lily smiled wide and stuttered quietly, "uhm.. I- can you understand me..?" She asked hesitantly, maybe it was just the charm of the sirens or the moon light reflecting off her dark skin but the ginger couldn't pull her eyes from the other.