Who is it?

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of my fic, it may not be the best but I do hope you enjoy it!
—————————————————————————
The door to the nursery swung open, letting a large gust of wind fill the building. A woman stood powerfully in the doorway. She had a tall, curvy body and long wavy hair. It was hard to pinpoint exactly what she looked like though, as she was a silhouette. The sound of her boots hitting the floor began to echo through the empty hallways as she gradually made her way towards the manager's office. She suddenly stopped and looked down to her wrist, where a watch was sitting.

9:34pm.

The woman knew that she would need to find an excuse to stay at home for at least two days, and an idea quickly rooted into her head. Rapidly, the woman reached  for her phone and immediately dialled a number. After a few rings, a woman with a thick Cockney accent finally answered. "Oh hello Jodie. I wasn't expecting to hear from you. Is everything okay my love? "Oh Marjorie! Ya Im like totes ill." Jodie replied, trying not to break her act. "Are you sure? Can you tell me why you think you're ill?" Marjorie asked, with a hint of sarcasm and disbelief in her voice. Marjorie was the manager of The Knight Nursery, which is owned by a rich, old man named Roger Knight. Roger has two children, one called Autumn Fortune-Knight and Reece Knight. Autumn works as a deputy manager, along side Marjorie. Reece, on the other hand is the manager of the sister nursery, which is also owned by Roger. Jodie knew full well that she was perfectly fine, but the plan she was about to pull off would mean she needed to lay low, just incase she was caught. She decided to put her intelligence to good use with her manager. "Ya. I'm like totes throwing up. I think I have food poisoning." She replied with a smirk crossing her face. "I told you to stop eating all the plastic fruit!" The other woman shouted through the phone, sounding furious. "Right. Since you've thrown up, you can't come into work for the next two days. If you experience any spouts of sickness during these two days, then let me know and don't come in after that." the manager signed. sounding more and more fed up with each word. "You know what, just take the rest of the week off. I'll come and visit you on Sunday to see how you're doing." With that, the phone disconnected.

Jodie laughed at the thought of her manager and co workers falling for her scam. She was actually quite intelligent, for the most part anyway. Her co workers believe that she is really... stupid. Her code name at work is literally moron, because they think that Jodie won't catch on to the fact that they're talking about her. She left an evil grin across her face after her phone call and finally reache the managers office, which she carefully unlocked the door and let herself in. She had been in here so many times now, feeding her facade to Marjorie and Autumn, so she knew exactly where everything was. She made her way to the left wall, just to the right of a filing cabinet was the light switch. The second the light flickered on, the office was revealed to be a huge mess, and a completely unrecognisable woman was stood bg the wall. She had platinum blonde hair, that framed her face, complimented by her deep blue eyes, thick bushy eyebrows, feeckles and her big lips. Jodie looked down and sighed. "How will I ever find what I need in this mess?" Hesitantly, she began rooting through Marjories desk, until she reached the middle drawer. Burried beneath Marjories useless bits of paper and wrappers, was a large, heavy file, named Roger.

Bingo.

Jodie snatched the file, and made a space on the desk infront of her with her other hand, then slammed it down. She stared at it, looking proud of herself. She knew she still had some time left as she had set an alarm for 11:00pm, to remind her to hurry up, because at 12:00am, the alarm system would go off due to the fact that the front door was unlocked, and it would cause Marjorie and Roger to investigate. She made her way towards Autumns desk, which was remarkably neat. She knew her desk would be good, after all she is Rogers daughter, whom she'd been gathering information about for years. She began to scavenge for any person information about Autumn, and her brother Reece. She was so in the zone that she didn't even here her alarm go off, until she finally found something of worth, which caused her to snap out of the trance she was stuck in and notice the sound of her alarm. Her phone read 11:22pm. Jodie knew she needed to hurry, so she slammed each file, letter, document and object down, beside the file named Roger. After about 20 more minutes, Jodie knew she needed to leave very soon as it was now 11:47pm. She grabbed her bag off of her back and gently placed the information into it and dashed out of the door, and through the corridors, once again swinging the entrance door open, nearly being nocked over by the wind and out into the car park. She locked the nursery behind her, got into her car and let out a hige sigh of relief. It was now 11:56pm, and Jodie was heading home. Jodie thought she had pulled off this plan, but she forgot to do a few crucial things. She left the office lights on, which illuminated the mess she had left, and left it with an open door.