The meeting.

The co workers decided to call a meeting with all of the staff, including Siobhan, Rogers fiancée, and a member of the board of directors. All of the staff members were present, except for Jodie, as she was ordered to stay at home due to her sickness. Marjorie knew that nobody in this room could be the spy, but she needed to make sure. She began asking where everyone was last night, from 7pm to 12am, the time the break in would have happened. Charlotte replied first, "I was with Mia." then Winter, "With Autumn." Autumn gave her husband Winter a nod and cracked a smile. Carly then replied "I was probably in bed, or was I out with my mum? Either way I wasn't here!" Eric admitted that he was playing video games with his only friend. "I was making sure my sweetheart char was well looked after" the redhead called Mia looked over to her girlfriend, Charlotte and winked at her, causing Charlotte to blush and everyone else to groan. Agatha was watching netflix, Sorscha was trying to get her baby, Quinn to sleep, Reece was obviously with Marjorie and Autumn was occupying Winter. "I was cooking up some bleeding curry for myself and is this going to hurry the fuck up I'm a busy woman!" Chef barked. "I was cleaning my dolls" chirped Deliah, cracking a creepy smile in Mia and Charlottes direction, causing then both to look at her uncomfortably. "What about you Marjorie? Where were you? Reecey could be lying for all we know." The redhead asked. "I was with Reece then I was speaking to Jodie at about half nine." "Speaking of Jodie, where is she?" Siobhan questioned. "She clearly isn't here." "She's off sick actually, she called me last night" replied the brunette.

This sparked interest in Mia, who never liked Jodie because she can be clueless at times. "Wierd. I never thought Jodie would be able to call in sick. I didn't know she knew how to, or that she had to." A hiss of agreement spread around the room. "Siobhan where were you then?" Siobhan went quiet and scratched her head. "I was at the pub with a friend. I got home at half past two in the morning." "So you weren't with my father?" The deputy manager asked. "No. He was out." The staff glanced at each other, as if they were all thinking the same thing.