Chapter 6

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I am glad I didn't put off my phone, or else how would I be able to be in presence of three angles? Taking Yumi for regular outings, or just spending time with her has always been the highlight of my week, so going for another trip with her wasn't much to ask for, but a trip with my little princess and her mother? Oh, heavens seem to be sprinkling blessings on me.

"T-taehyung.." My eyes betray as they trail along the low gulp in her throat, blinking away I hold her brown orbs, which are wide with astonishment and brimming with curiosity.

"Remeber me?" My head bow down, peering into her bashful eyes, lips turning into a teasing smile at her huing cheeks.

"You are Jungkook's friend?" My brows join together, feigning hurt.

"Best friend. Did he not tell that I was swamping places with him?"

"Smile!" Both of us flinch, startled at the energetic greeting of Yumi, my attention sweeping to her running figure- who did not forget to greet Y/N with a hasty bow and cheeky smile before going towards the equally thrilled Voni, her short figure getting hidden by Yumi's standing one.

"Sorry, please come in." Y/n let's out in a soft murmer, the hues on cheeks deepening as she side steps to let me in, her gentle fruity scent instantlu fillings my breath as I move forward, leaving me craving for the sweet fragrance. Clenching my fists inside my slacks pockets, I try not waver while moving alongside her.

"It's fine. I thought Jungkook mentioned about me." My voice turned out rough, what the hell is wrong with me. Taehyung, get a grip.

"Uhm.." She pause at the threshold of the kitchen, fingers tucking into those loose luscious locks that escaped the confines of her pretty braid.

My breath hitch when she raise her head, two brown clashing together leaving me bit more breathless than before.

Look away, you moron.

As if my actions are really coordinated with my mind, cause my eyes are already taking into the beauty of the woman standing in front of me,

Goodness.

My lips part, heart beating a little too fast and eyes freezing once again on her expressive orbs.

"Oppa, Eonnie, let's go!"

"Le goo!"

I snap my jaw shut, blinking away from the daze and turning around to look at the giddy smiles of two little angels. Taking few deep breaths, I crouch down ignoring how my heart is still fluttering.

"Hello, my princess." My forefinger flicks her button nose, earning a wide grin, her upper gums showing making her more adorable leaving warm trails of butterflies in my stomach at its wake.

"Ta!" My skin tingles where her tiny fingers clasp mine, wide eager eyes waiting for me to make the next move. And gladly, I take her in my arms, eyes falling onto her adorable summer dress.

"My princess is looking extremely pretty today." Leaning down I place a chaste kiss on her forehead, fillings my heart with contentment.

"Twip!" A low chuckle breaks from the confines of my throat at her enthusiasm.

"Alright, it seems like trip is more important discussion now." I humm nodding away, my voice coming out in a dejected tone. I control the twitch of my lips when she peers at me, her orbs brimming with curiosity,

"It seems like I was the only one who missed you." To add extra effect, I let out a heavy sigh.

"Mis ta, tho." My knees buckle when her little hands nurse my face, making me look at her pouty lips. The smile on my lips melting into a genuine gratitude when she gives me one of her soft ones.