🌷12🌷

Now It's there lunch time. Everyone is cafeteria except jin, tae, yeonjun and another side also namjoon, kook and soobin. They are talking some Random things  kai, taehyun,  yoongi and lisa is sitting   in the 2nd table in the cafeteria it’s there permanent seat in their College cafeteria,  and on the other group that means hobi, beomgyu, jennie, rose and jisso are sitting in the 3rd seat they start eating and  kai look at hobi and winked at him hobi start coughing and other got shocked.

"Hey hobi are you ok what happened
" rose said.

"I'm ok rose " hobi said and blushed.

"Ok take this water " jisso said.

"Thank you jisso " hobi said and start his eating and sometimes he look at kai and when their eyes meet they start blushing.

"Btw where is jin oppa, tae and yeonjun " jennie asked.

"I Don't know jin oppa said that he have some work with Professor so he will join us in the class " jimin said

" oh and tae and yeonjun where are they,  they act something different nowadays  " jennie said with a thinking mood.

"Don't put pressure  on your little head ok baby " rose said and kiss on jennies cheek. " jennie pout her lips and said "rose  unnie I'm not baby I'm big baby " jennie said and giggled and hug rose.

Everyone in their table is laughing but someone from another table is getting jealous and angry because of the closeness of jennie and rose and that is none other then our bad girl lisa. She look at jennie with a angry eye and when her eyes meet with jennies eye jennie get scared  and she said in her mind * what happened? why she is looking angry on me... Omg she is looking so angry.. I Don't know, i think i should eat my food and leave fast. *

--------on the other side at library  with namjin ------

Jin is walking nervously  in library but suddenly he feel a pull in his hand and he stop in front of a hard chest he look at the person and he is none other then namjoon.. Jin got shy and look somewhere ,

" are you scared ,  if you are scared then Don't be, no one have right to put a finger on you except me " namjoon said in his deep voice.

" W-what do you mean namjoon, leave me, why are you holding me, " jin said with a shy smile.

Namjoons hand is in jins waist and jins hand is in namjoons chest.

"What if i Don't ha? " namjoon said in a deep voice.

"What do you want to say namjoon? " jin asked but not looking at namjoons face.

" why are you looking at the ground  ha,  look at me jini " namjoon said

Jins heart is beating very fast he is feeling so shy cz of his nickname.then jin look at namjoon and he got shy cz of this much closeness.

"Tell me namjoon what you want to say " jin asked.

" call me the way you call me in the class" namjoon said with his deep voice.

"Please namjoon i can't " jin said and again look at the ground 

"Look at me baby.  When you are talking with me your full attention should be on me nowhere  else.you got it " namjoon said and make jin look at him.

"Namjoon sotp it, we are in the College.. And why are you calling me baby... I'm not your baby " jin said with a pout.

When jin is with his babys he is like a omma but when he is with namjoon he is like a baby.

" you are my baby.. Please  call me by this name " namjoon again said.

"O-ok jonnie " jin said and hide his face with his hand..