🌷16🌷

-----Next day at jins house -----

Beomgyu is the first person who wake up at the morning.  He wake up early so he Don't have anything to to.. So he thought to walk for a while. Just a morning walk. So he went outside of the house and come to a park. The park is near to their house. He come there and start walking.  He is thinking about his life what happened with him.   How he come here everything. He was walking absentminded. He suddenly bump with someone.  He was about to fall but the person catch him. He get shocked and close his eyes the he feel that he Didn't fall on the ground. Then he hear someone is saying something
"It’s ok nothing happened. You're safe " then he open his eyes and saw the person.

"Taehyun, you, " beomgyu asked.

"Yes It's me " taehyun said

Beomgyu : what are you DOING here?

Taehyun : morning walk. It’s my daily routine . btw what about you?

Beomgyu : actually i wake up early and everyone is sleeping so i come for a walk.

Taehyun : oh that's good.

Beomgyu : actually i didn’t found  anything to do. Cz jin hyung did all the work so we Don't need to do anything .

Taehyun : Everyone?  And jin hyung?  Did you guys live together?

Beomgyu : yes we all live together. 

Taehyun : all means?

Beomgyu : all means. Me jin hyung,  tae, jimin, hobi, jennie,yeonjun we all live together.

Taehyun : Interesting. Btw Let's walk and talk?  What say?

Beomgyu : sure why not?

Then they both start walking .

Taehyun : ok so you guys live together? Then what about your parents?

Beomgyu : we Don't have anyone except us.

Taehyun : i didn’t understand. What are you saying.

Beomgyu : actually we Don't have our parents. We all are a family. And we live together.

Beomgyu said with a sad smile. And taehyun is also feeling sad.

Beomgyu : you know what we also have a cafe. We all do all the work together.

Beomgyu said as he is trying to change the topic.

Taehyun :ohh really. That's great. So invite me sometimes..

Beomgyu : why not. Sure.

Beomgyu said with a smile.

Taehyun : so you come here everyday?

Beomgyu : actually no. Today i wake up early so i come here.

Taehyun : if you Don't have any problem you can join me everyday. I walk here everyday. And It's good for our health. We can talk and walk together.

Beomgyu Smile and said, " sure why not.  I would love that.

Taehyun : ok then you can come here at 5 am morning.

Beomgyu :ok done?  I will come wait for me ok.

Taehyun just smile at him

Beomgyu: ohho we have to go to collage too. Let's go back.

Taehyun : ok Let's go.

Then they went back to there house. All this time taehyun is curious about beomgyu. He wants to know him.