🌷13🌷

Collage time is over everyone is standing in front of collage

" ok Let's go everyone is here "jin said.

" wait jin oppa i have something to tell you "jennie said.

" what baby " jin said

"Actually i have some work with my friend so you guys can go now i will come home later, ok?" jennie said with nervousness.

"What work baby and who is your friend " jin asked

"Oh she is from our class, she said me to wait in the front gate and then she will join me " jennie said.

"Ok ok be careful and come home safely ok " rose said and hug jennie

"Ok unnie Don't worry " jennie said

"Ok bye then " rose said and kiss on her forehead.

Then everyone leave for their house.but here two eyes was watching this seen and getting angry cz of jennie and roses closeness. And those eyes is lisas eyes.she was in her car waiting for jennie... Then jennie come to her car. Lisa is looking infront and said "get in " with her cold voice.

"O ok " jennie said and Enter in the car she is trying to lock the seatbelts but she got stuck. Then lisa leaned towards her and lock the seatbelts.
They look at each others eyes lisa is coming close to jennie and jennie got shocked and turn her face to another side.

"It's done " lisa said and get back to her sit.

"Is this your car? I mean you always came with your limo and also with your friends " jennie said

" after class i call my Driver to send my car and they go back with our limo " lisa said while driving.

"Ohh ok " jennie said

"Who is she? " lisa asked her Focus is on the road but mind is on jennie.

"Who? " jennie asked confusingly.

"The girl who hugged you and also give you KISS even in morning " lisa said with her cold voice.

"Ohh rose unnie, she is rose my friend and also my unnie.. She loves me so much, she is very caring to me, she " jennie is talking but suddenly stop cz of a hard break of car, she look at lisa confusedly.

"We are here, Let's go inside first then i will hear who is she to you " lisa said and get Down from the car and open the door for jennie and took jennies hand on her hand and start walking to the reception of this building. They stop infront of reception.

"Hlw mem, how are you mem?, how can i help you? It's been long time you Didn't come here mem" the lady from reception said to lisa.

"Listen Don't let anyone disturb me when I'm in my room you got it, if anyone come then tell them that I'm busy, " lisa said with a cold voice.

"O ok mem, " receptionist lady said

Then lisa start walk to her room along with jennie then the receptionists lady said to another lady " who is this girl, lisa mem never bring anyone in her apartment "

"I think she is special one " 2nd lady said.

"Whatever forget this they are billionaire people their things are different, they can bring anyone they want. Anyways it's their building. " 1st lady said.

"What do you mean by that? " 2nd lady asked.

"Ohh you new here that's why you Don't know. This full building is their building i mean lisa mem and they have another friends namjoon sir, jungkook sir, yoongi sir, kai sir, soobin sir, they are lisa mems Friend, and this full building are their. Their father build this building for their privacy, when ever they want they come here spend alone time here " 1st lady said.