🌷14🌷

Next day. Everyone is in the class. Jin, jimin, tae,yeonjun, beomgyu, jennie, rose, jisoo, hobi this boys and girls are standing in the corner of their class room and gossiping in some topic.

"jennie i forgot to ask you how was your meeting with your friend?" jin asked.

"it was good oppa." jennie said and blushed

"why my baby is red. Are you ok. Are you sick." rose asked.

" aish no unnie I'm ok" jennie said.

"But your face is red jennie " beomgyu said

"Ohho you gyus are thinking too much " jennie said.

"Whatever i want to use the washroom before our Teacher come. So I'm leaving. " tae said.

"Wait tae. I'm also coming with you " yenjun said.

"Ok Let's go fast. " tae said and take yeonjuns hand and start to run.

When tae and yeonjun stat running tae bump into a person. Tae was about to fall but that person hold him by his waist.

"Hey are you ok " the boy said.

Tae slowly open his eyes and look at that boy and get shocked, "you? Here?"

"Tae right? " the boy said and do help tae to stand up properly.

"Yes, and you bogum hyung right " Tae said and both of them start laughing.

" so what are you doing here.?are you in this College? " bogum asked

"Yes hyung, and this is my class. " tae said and smiled sweetly.

"Ohh really. That's really great." bogum said.

" Btw, what are you DOING here" tae asked.

" soo let you tell you, I'm your senior now, i mean I'm in 2nd year. And you are 1st year " bogum said and smiled.

"Oh really that's great," tae said.

"Yes and now we are going to meet everyday right " bogum said.

Tae blushed and said " yeah sure hyung "

" hey bogum what are you DOING here, " a boy come close to bogum and asked.

"Hey mingyu look i meet tae and yeonjun." bogum said

"Ohh hi yeonjun hi tae, what a surprise " mingyu said.

"Hi mingyu hyung, actually this is our class " yeonjun said.

"Really you guys our junior now " mingyu said.

"Yes we are " yeonjun said.

"Ok tae i think our class are going to be start so we need to leave " bogum said.

"Ok hyung see you later. " tae said.

"Bye yeonjun see you later " mingyu said.

"Bye hyung " yeonjun said.

Other side with kook and soobin they are watching this full seen with red eyes.

"What the fuck is just happened. Are this boy do flirting with tae? " kook said

"Aish i will see this boy " soobin said

"Where are you going? " soobin again asked.

"Washroom.. They are in the washroom... I want to talk with him." kook said.

"Ok Let's go " soobin said.

--------with tae yeonjun-------

"Aish tae i never think that we will meet them  in our College " yeonjun said.