C98 - {Unfamiliar Land}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~

-JAEHYUN'S POV-

I watched the people of Wildwood doing their natural routine, i love this village where Juyeon usually stay the most. The village by the Ocean, its just so peaceful and clean. Even if its this peaceful my mind is yet filled with questions. 

I turn my head to where my Sister was at, she was there patting Rimin's back. Rimin cried, broke down in tears. What's the reason?

She missed the old Y/N.

After what she accidentally said earlier she got upset. I understand her though.

I turned around, to the direction of the sea after hearing Stella and Suyeon giggling. They both were waving at Yula as i watched Yula. She seemed to love the ocean, she always did after all.

She once said that she really loves nature though her parents were so strict so they ddn't allow her. That's why until now i still remember the sparkles of her eyes everytime we go to the beach or mountains. She really loved that and i knew that.

I crossed my arms and stared at her as she stares at the ocean.

Then i remember the accident earlier where she almost drowned, good thing Juyeon was there to save her.

I just seem to have a lot of questions,

'She doesn't know how to swim?'

I ask inside my mind as i furrowed my eyebrows.

She knows how to swim though? Out of all the people here i'm the one who knows that after that----

I paused my thoughts as i processed what got inside my head, it was the memory of the night that i couldn't forget. I never knew that, after that night will be the day where i'll lose her.

I sighed and looked down, gulping my own saliva as i thought of nothing but just her and the past memories.

Tomorrow Yula's supposed to visit Precasia, but because of Queen Sujins remarks about her dead daughter. No one can leave Celestia after a few days of mourning of Princess Hwanji.

"Jae, What you think about this?", Hwall runs to me and shows two hats, one was black and one was white. "Which fits me better?', Hwall asks.

Thinking about Princess Hwanji and Queen Sujin. I wonder how it will pain Hwall. He has went through a lot, i sighed and shrugged.

"Ask the others, im indecisive", I shortly said and smiled at him as he nods and ran to others.

He already cried a lot and broke down after hearing about Princess Hwanji his sister's death, now he will face a funeral where there are no body in a coffin. That really pains me to think about it.

Sighing, suddenly someone taps my back as i turned around and there i see Princess Yula looking at me with a smile.

" Look! I found a ring hehe", Yula shows to me the ring that she found, it had a rusty gem as it looked old. I chuckled finding it cute as she wore it as if its some luxurious ring.

"How did you find it?", I ask as i stared at her.

"Just at the shore, it shined so i grabbed it. I wonder who lost it", she says as she looked around. I smile staring at her, "Woah so this is Wildwood", Yula says as she starts walking arund , i smiled and followed her as she goes to Stella and Suyeon.

"Hey! Don't you feel cold? Prince Juyeon didn't give you a tshirt?", Suyeon asks as yula shaked her head.

"Its okay! don't worry~", Yula sayas with a bright smile as suyeon and stella chuckled at her.