blooming love

I'm soo happy and thankful to the readers who read this story. My first chapter surpasses 100 readers.

From this chapter taekook small and cute moments will take place

Once again thank you to the readers for their precious time, likes and votes 🥰

I hope you guys will enjoy this book

_______________________________________

At night

They all have their dinner with some boring moments. Now they all are in woo's room.you idiot almost all rituals finished you're late now only sangeet and wedding left hana whisper shout at enwoo. Enwoo nervously smiled you don't think about it i reached before sangeet isn't it so we will blast your sangeet woo said cheerfully others nodded enthusiastically. There were planning steps and songs for sangeet. Now we needed pairs for dance enwoo started to make pairs taetae will be my pair soobin said proudly tae smiled at him nodding her. Jk badli wanted to seize soobin mouth yugy laughed loudly by seeing jk face. Every one look at yugy who avoid eye contact with everyone especially with a muscle bunny who is shooting draggers towards him.

Now I understand why you guys are best friends because you all are brainless pigs hana said sarcastically hearing this bin laughed historically while tae chuckled at their offended face. You go and found someone who is a kid like you woo said smugly to which soobin whined. Ok,ok enough i will dance with my beautiful didi who is the star of the night they all smiled at him but instantly regretted because a star needed another star so it's fixed then tae and jk you guys are another paird jk smiled widely and look at tae who gave a small smile their bubble break when nooooooooo i will not allow this his stopped his sentence by a knock soobin grumply get up from his place and opened the door his mood become more grumpy by seeing the person it is his witch aunty and her b*tchy daughter. They both entered inside making them all irritate. Kyung smiled shyly at yugy and sit close with them which made yugy disgust by himself. Somi look at tae sharply who is looking down from the moment they arrive jk gritted his teeth enwoo hold him fastly otherwise he knew his aunty is going out of this room only with a blue eye. Then somi turned to hana you should call your sister too she was the one who is most interested in your wedding and rituals somi smiled widely at yugy and enwoo then leave from there not before giving another glare to tae.

The room fell into silence soobin hold tae hand we are leaving didi promised she will cuddle me by saying this he dragged tae outside who followed him before saying good night to everyone one. Enwoo and Hana looked at each other and nodded so I'm leaving we will practice in the morning hana turned to leave wait kyung go with hana we needed to sleep enwoo said sternly to which kyung get up angrily and left the room. Yugy fall into sofa is she is going stick to me like this as a reply enwoo just nodded they're interested in you because your relation with appa and they will stoop low level to get you soo always careful around them. Then they discided to sleep.

In somi's room

Kyung rangely opened the door and shut it somi look his daughter why are you here you should stay with thay yugy impress him you don't know the wealth and status jeons hold you can literally leave like a queen. Kyung glared at somi if i get a chance i will do it but he is not even looking at me i think he get interested with that sl*t taehyung first we needed to make her vanish from here somi didn't reply to kyung this enraged her too much. She look at somi but somi is in her deep thought after few minutes somi smirked at Kyung making her smile delightly. Because she knew her mother have a plan kyung waited patiently. We know there is no way enwoo will allow that sl*t wedding with that kang and without enwoo's permission even your uncle can't do anything so we needed to work again. That guy what his name that orphan somi asked to kyung jungkook Kyung replyed yes jungkook we can use that useless guy soo from tomorrow we will make them close with eachother and capture it. Kyung intrept somi but simple pictures not going to do anything enwoo will support them somi look towards her daughter who said it's just photos after hana's sangeet we will lock both of them together in a room before you intrept we are not going to simply lock them i will mix drugs in their drinks and then you know what will happen isn't it. By hearing her mother words Kyung smiled widely yes i know mom she will be disowned by our family and needed to leave with that orphan ba*t*d. Now I am relieved just waiting for tomorrow.

Next morning.

Everyone from kim family is busy for the preparation of sangeet. Yugy and enwoo with soobin is arranging the seats and decoration of backyard in which soobin mostly take rest to protect his handsome face and get smacked by both yugy and enwoo.

Now our taekook they both are with hana who showed them the dresses that they needed to bring from the shop for today's function. Kyung also sitting with them she accidentally spill her tea on tae's hand. Tae hissed slightly which grab jk' s attention. He immediately hold her hands and blew it. You should be careful jk calmly told her then he turned his head to kyung without leaving tae's hand if you can't handle your clumsy a**  it will be not good for you tae can feel kooks anger she slightly rub her thumb on his hand to calm him which surely worked. Kyung for a moment get afraid by his cold voice. She look at her mother direction who showed thumbs up to her. She left from there after glaring tae and jk. After few minutes listing everything tae and jk left to market.

In the car

Jk is driving while tae enjoying the soft song that kook specially played for her by looking outside. He can understand she is in deep thought maybe about her life but kook frowned when he see a tear slide down her cheeks. He stopped the car near a tree and turned to tae who was looking at him in confusion still with her moist eyes. Jk wiped her taers softly like he is touching a rose petal then he cupped her face and kissed her forehead oh so fondly her eyes get closed automatically he don't know why he did it but he can't see her tears and she don't know why she allow him but she liked his warmth. Jk back away and look at her whose eyes are still close. I know it's hard to leave a life like this but today no tears i wanted to give you one of the best days in your life like how i will give you in our future if you allow he said lovingly to which she gave a beautiful smile to him thank you and if i can come out from this hell then surely i will give you a chance kook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth. They start their journey again.