family 🥰

Jk yugy and tae reached near them. Jk waited for them to speak something only to get pushed by his two aunties. Both hwa and bo-ah hugged tae tightly oh my lord how cute and gorgeous are Beti they both turned to kook we were waiting to beat your  ass but now we're leaving you without any punishment because you brought a Lakshmi to our home kook felt relieved hearing them while yugy become sad he badly wanted to see a muscle bunny getting his ass beaten. Tae smiled widely. Move old ladies now it's our turn hello young one my self gong yoo tae look at his favourite actor with open mouth gong yoo chuckled i know I'm handsome but what can i say im unfortunately get married early but still it's okay to appreciate my handsome face by the way I'm your that bunny's favourite uncle you can call me anything you like ok wook pushed yoo and turned to tae don't mind that old man and I'm your husband young and evergreen uncle dong wook tae felt like her head spinning she met her favourite actor and idiol at same moment and cherry on top they're going to be her uncle she jumped happily oh my ramji I'm a very big fan of yours guys i watch every single film of you i hear every song of yours to i badly wanted to see you both i can't believe my eyes both yoo and wook proudly turned to their family now you guys understand our value and you're our favourite too angel tae blushed madly by getting a compliment from her both idiol com crushes jk scoffed you like this old man's i can't believe it hwa and bo-ah nodded with kook  there is no medicine for jeonlous yugy said sacrastically. Hwa and bo-ah are you guys are just going to stand here go and prepare for her grihapravesh mr jeon (i will only write mr jeon for joongi-ki) said oh no we totally forgot about it by seeing this angel just wait here angel we will come ok they left from there . jk took tae to his dad tae bow down to touch mr jeon's feet but he stopped her middle you're our Lakshmi our daughter we will never allow our daughter to touch our feet ok we will hug her like this joongi-ki hugged tae warmly tae smiled feeling a father's care protection and love from the hug why my two monkey's are staying there like a statue come and join us even though kook and yugy whined they did a group hug. Tae felt emotional for getting a caring family like this.

Both hwa and bo-ah return by aarati. They did aarati to tae and jk first . Then told tae to enter inside by kicking the pot. Tae entered inside her home. She felt happy and accepted here

After their welcoming all are sitting in the living room they're waiting for Mr

After their welcoming all are sitting in the living room they're waiting for Mr. Jeon. He wanted to give something to tae. After a few minutes he came down with a small box. He smiles at tae now there is a small ritual left father in law and mother in law should give a gift to our daughter so here this is the gift from your appa mr jeon give a beautiful necklace to tae she look at him shockly no you can't say it's expensive or anything you should receive it ok and take care of it it's your mother in law's joongi-ki said emotionally tae smiled at her appa and hugged him thanks appa for giving a precious gift like this i will always keep it like a treasure everyone smiled at her words now it's you appa's gift now here your emmo's gift mr jeon give the key of jeon mansion to tae. Tae looked at everyone they all have a beautiful smile at them. Tae looked at jk he nodded. Don't worry if my yeo is alive now she will do exactly like this, this home was made by our continuous hard work she maintained it well till her end now my daughter will look after it isn't tae nodded at mr jeon and hugged him she knew her appa is on the verge of crying she consoled him. Don't worry appa i will look after this house like how emmo maintained after a emotional moment lee family left after warning jk to have a sleep over at lee mansion otherwise his bunny teeth will be damaged.

After they left now tae jk yugy and joongi-ki sitting in the living room. Dad where is that brats kook asked looking here and there I'm damn sure they're up to something naughty yugy said knowingly. They were really excited to meet their bhabhi hyun baby was here .suddenly he got a call from his college . And gyu was definitely upto something he drag kai with him mr jeon said. Tae was hearing everything with a smile. Kook turned to tae you're a member of this family now you don't needed to be silent always ok talk freely with all of us tae smiled and nodded and him. Kook we should have done a small shopping before coming here what will tae wear today this saree is little heavy yugy said jk also think same. Joongi-ki said your aunties bring a few clothes try it if it's not fit kook go shopping with her tomorrow jk nodded at his dad

Suddenly the front door opened seeing yugy there taehyun (from this chapter hyun will be taehyun). Hyung when you came i missed you but where is kook hyung and i hear we got a bhabhi where are they hyun bombarded yugy with questions still hugging him to death first leave him he needed to breath brat kook and look your surroundings then you'll see other's too hyun just smiled sheepishly hyung i missed you too he hugged kook ya i can see that kook scoffed saying this hyun look at his side where he saw a goddess standing wow hyung you hit a jackpot how gorgeous our bhabhi is he went to tae and bend down to touch her feet tae stopped him immediately. What are you doing dear there is no need of this hyun shooked his head we will always seek blessing from our mother isn't your also our mother bhabhi so we always needed your blessings tae smiled and hugged him i like  when my children's hug me. Suddenly yugy asked where are the other two hyun turned to them confusedly they're here when i left gyu said there's still some decoration left they will be here only  everyone looked eachother wondering where the hell they went

At that time they hear voice of two persons bickering with eachother. They looked towards the stair . There the two brats deeply arguing something seriously. I did correct but you destroyed it hyung it's not my fault kai said no you already messed up then putting blame on me gyu replyed. They stopped their bickering when they saw tae. Wow who are you pretty lady gyu dramatically bowed to tae he winced when he get a hard smack on his head ouch why you're hitting me hyung muscle bunny gyu murmured the last word he know otherwise it's going to be his last day in this world. Respect her you brat she is your bhabhi kook said what gyu shouted loudly making them flinch this angel is our bhabhi god why are you like this giving this angel to a muscle pig like him gyu hide behind tae after speaking this to save from the said muscle pig. You're really pretty bhabhi kai said shyly tae coo at him she walked to kai and pinched his cheeks making his cheeks more reddish oh baby you're really cute hearing this from tae kai face completely turned red in colour making everyone smile at him. Gyu pouted sadly not getting a compliment from his angel bhabhi don't pout you look like a monkey kook said and laughed making gyu pout more. Suddenly tae hit jk don't make fun of them koo come here you're also a cutie pie ok tae pinched gyus cheek too. Yaa it's a happy moment let's do a family hug hyun announced excitedly. Hearing hyuns word both kai and gyu hugged tae making her smile. Seeing this hyun also hugged tae. Jk yugy and joongi-ki also joined them.

Ya but still there's something left what were you guys doing upstairs yugy asked seriously because he know gyu would have planned something soo good for his bhayya and bhabhi. Hearing the question Kai's ear turned red again. Gyu proudly turned to them here we go all the best kook he is upto something unexpected yugy patted jk's shoulder we both were decorating hyungs room for their first night gyu said casually jk and yugy chocked on their spit while tae is turning into a strawberry. Hyun looked at gyu like what the fuck face. Joongi-ki laughed loudly. Hold me yug im going to kill this idiot joongi-ki hold jk don't worry tae ok they're like this only kook take her to your room and you idiots go and do something good everyone left from there one by one jk looked at his dad i will explain everything later dad joongi-ki smiled you go don't think about anything ask tae if she is comfortable then tell everything to us ok. After everyone left jk turned to tae only to laugh at her pink cheeks. Come let see our bedroom i needed to valuate how good their decorations are tae hit him again. Jk chuckled at his cute wifey and left with her to their room