hurt 💔

First of all thank you so much guyzz my chapters are getting more than a hundred readers. Few people are voting and commenting also. Your support truly makes me inspire to complete this story. I hope your support will always be with me. Thank you 🥰.

And  this story will not contain cheating or misunderstandings. Have a tiny bit of violence

Let's start today's chapter and enjoy 🥰
_______________________________________

Inside the car

They both are in deep thoughts. Tae was thinking why she said like that, why she feel so happy and comfortable with jk. Why she didn't feel nervous when he kissed her forehead rather than nervous she felt warmth spreading over her. She was deeply thinking about all this. On other side jk was feeling like he is in cloud nine because she felt comfortable with him. He kissed her he wanted to dance like a mad man but controlled himself.

After sometimes they're reached the shop.

They welcomed warmly by the staff. Both tae and jk started choose the items in the list made by hana. They were in the middle of choosing items that time a beautiful set attracted jk. He swiftly move to the thing that get his attention. He said the staffs to pack it secretly. He knew his angel will be gorgeous wearing this. He smiled imaging tae wearing it and smiled widely.

In the mansion

Enwoo was in his deep thought yugy went near him what happened you seems thinking something hardly enwoo turned to yugy they're planning something against tae yugy looked confusedly who.who else that b*tches enwoo gritted his teeth angrily it's not a new thing so don't worry we will protect her yugy said calmly no that's not worrying me yugy this time they include kookie too i don't know what they're planning it's make me anxious yugy thought something deeply then said maybe they're planning to create a dirty relationship between them but why you thought it's include our kook. Because i saw them taking pictures of both kook and tae when they were taking to hana, what's they're going to do with the photo i don't understanding anything that's make me more angry. They hear a voice near them and turned to see hana there she looked both of them seriously they both take their pictures because they wanted to show our family that both kook and tae are having a illegitimate relationship with eachother. Once they show the pictures our family definitely believe that witches and will disowne her from our family both woo and yugy looked eachother and smiled hana look at them strangely are you guys ok why are you showing your 32 teeths like this we needed to do something to stop them she didn't get any reply because that idiots are still smiling this make hana mad she wanted beat their bums with her chappal. Woo looked at hana and smiled that's good for the first time in their life that witches are going to do something good if they're planning to make tae and kook together then it's will be awesome yugy also nodded to enwoos words and turn to hana this is hell for tae isn't they never treated her good. Kook is the best man for her he will gave her wings to fly higher and higher. He will bring happiness and peace to her so we're just going sit and watch the show which they're planning to play but at the end victory will be us. By hearing their words hana also felt happy because she badly wanted to save her bear now she can enjoy her wedding more peacefully.

With tae and jk

After buying everything they're returning back to home. In the middle jk get a call from her father's secretary he accept the call but couldn't hear clearly because of network jk parked his car near roadside . Tae looked at him i needed to take this call it's urgent so stay hear don't go anywhere ok tae nodded at jk. Kook smiled at tae and left to a little far to talk with his dad's secretary. Tae was looking at jk with deep admiration and affection she smiled when she saw jk is turning to her sometimes checking her safety. Tae was looking outside, suddenly her eyes met with another eyes that she don't wanted to see. That eyes checking her with lust how it looked at her for the first time. Kang gave a ugly smirk to tae walking towards her with his men's. Tae started to shake badly her eyes filled with tears without any second tae run towards kook. Kook after speaking in his phone turned only to feel  a body colliding with him. Realising it's tae he hugged her tightly he can feel her body shaking against him. She sobbed badly by hugging him more. She was blabbering something kook bend down little towards her no don't please kook please he will take me away please save me she was stuttering badly kook hold tightly and look straight only to met with a old man looking at them with fire in his eyes. Then an ugly smirk formed on his old face if you love your life give that girl to me she made me run behind her for long now stop playing hide and seek come to me like a good girl you're. Even though you're usefull for nothing but your body make me feel hot i will take you to heaven so don't waste time come here NOW he shouted loudly making tae flinch badly. Kook tighten the hug consoling her then look at kang with pure anger for a moment kang felt fear but he masked with a ugly smirk and tell his men to attack jk.

 Kook tighten the hug consoling her then look at kang with pure anger for a moment kang felt fear but he masked with a ugly smirk and tell his men to attack jk

Jk makes tae stand beside him and kick the men hardly with his leg. Jk started to fight with them. Kang started to get scared by seeing his men getting beaten by jk. Kang knows there's no way he can fight jk, he told his men to deviate jk from tae, they all marched towards kook together taking this as an opportunity Kang held Tae's hand and dragged her towards an abandoned building near the road. Tae shouted jk's name.

(A little angst)
Kang reached inside the  building he threw tae hardly on the floor . Kang tried to kiss tae forcefully she pushed him and tried to run. Kang holds her duppatta and tears her dress. Her back gets visible completely. She turned her back towards the wall. Kang started to move towards her again with a victory ugly smile. Before he reaches near her he gets a hard punch on his face. The punch was too powerful that makes kang to have a small shutdown, before he could react jk jumped above him and beat him to death. Jk was continuously beating him until he heard a small whimper. He turned to tae, she was close to have a panic attack. Jk immediately left kang and hugged tae. She was shivering badly he make her wear his jacket. Calm down sh sh everything is okay nothing happens to you i will not allow anyone to hurt you kook consoled her. Jk was getting afraid each passing moment because tae was still crying shivering badly he hugged her closely hiding her from this cruel world. Jk picked her in bridal style she clutched his shirt tightly. He take her to a small rented room not to their mansion because he knew once they saw her condition they will hurt her more. They're ruthless and heartless towards her. He reached to a small home where they provide rooms for rent. He rented a room and make her comfortable in the bed. He sat near her looking at tired face. He take his phone to inform enwoo. Woo became so afraid and said jk they're coming

I don't know why god always hurt pure souls . How much more you needed to suffer but i promise from now on i will never let suffer if anything happens we will overcome together. I will hold you in my embrace forever my sweety. He kissed her forehead and waited for woo and yugy.

But he didn't knew the witches already started their plan to make his sweety suffer more. But whatever, whoever tries to hurt his sweety he will hold her, hide her safely in between his arms