Chapter eleven

Callan Pov

"She has to go home," I repeated firmly, standing my ground. My mind was resolute, unchanging since the conversation I had with Mason. Especially now, given the knowledge she was aware of.

A sexual dream, really? We had thought we were alone and with the manner being designed as it was, there are times you can't even hear or scent anyone around you until it's too late. Some places are laced with magic, making it impossible to use our senses to work around it.

 "She's not going anywhere" I looked between my parents in disbelief, since when were they not on my side and now took the side of a woman they have barely known.  Did my parents not understand the situation I was in.  She had to leave. 

Devoted was an understatement in terms of how my relationship was with Clara. If Clara was the morning sun on a Friday. No work to do be done and you could lay in the golden glow that she let out. Gorgeous and warm. Then Valentina was like taking the first breath of fresh air after being carried by the strong current in a riptide river. Drowning was an option until I saw her and now if I drown I only want it to be in her and that is the problem. I'm in love with my chosen. I'm in love with Clara no matter what Jaxon wants. 

"She has to go" 

I had been reluctant to take Clara's hand as my chosen but my pack deserved a Luna, and I deserved my queen. Many late night's spent on each others arms was the final push for me to choose her and for her to choose me. 

Now with Valentina here she posed a threat to my relationship and while Jaxon doesn't see it that way, I won't become smitten with her just because she's my mate. I've already made the choice and our wedding will still go on. But in the mean time I had to make her leave. If my parents wouldn't do it then they would leave that down to me. I would ensure that she left by the time I was done with things. 

 "You'll have to face this at some point in your life, don't let it be too late" I gawked at them. Clearly because they are mates they assume that's going to be the same for everyone but it isn't. There is nothing that could make me change my mind on that either. 

"Don't let this be a mistake you have to learn from honey" My mother called to me but I was already turning on my heel and made a line for the door. Pushing them open without a care while anger simmered under my skin. 

You're making a mistake

I huffed at that. We were usually on the same side of the coin when it came to any matter in our life but this wasn't going to end well. I couldn't lose control. I couldn't lose Clara. In time that would lead to the lose of my crown that I've waited years to sit upon my head. All of it will come crashing down because of one woman that didn't make an exit when I had simply asked her to, when I had begged my parents to have her leave, and when I had made it clear I had no intentions of being with her.

Now's not the time Jaxon

Rolling my shoulders and cracking my neck, the tension didn't ease but at least I felt somewhat satisfied by the sound.

WOOO new chapter! Alright so this is the most like basic/ not great chapter and it'll be fixed but I just wanted to get something out this week so it's a little rushed but I worked with the time I had to get this put together for you

WOOO new chapter! Alright so this is the most like basic/ not great chapter and it'll be fixed but I just wanted to get something out this week so it's a little rushed but I worked with the time I had to get this put together for you. I hope you enjoy reading this and please Vote for this story or Comment because it helps me keep coming back to finish what we've started here. You're all amazing and thank you for reading my story even if I am the worst at keeping up with updates.

- Eleanor Clark