Chapter 77

Chapter 34

Escape

Slowly he began to pull on the ribbon that held her robe together. The ribbon loosened and his lips made their way back to her soft lips to lovingly caress them. His fingers sneaked gently under her robe and lightly cupped her mound. He left her lips and looked deep into her eyes. Her chest rose and fell with the tempo of her rapid breathing. Her hazel eyes were dreamy and deep down he saw desire. Their eyes sank into each other.

"Delbaram you are so beautiful."

"Shahen...."

"Shh, let me look at you!"

Jodha blushed lightly but never lost the gaze of his eyes.

"I like the way you blush. It makes you even more desirable."

His words made her blush even more and she cast her eyes down in embarrassment.

"You don't need to be shy, Delbaram. I mean every single word."

His fingers detached themselves from her soft curves and slowly he began to pull her robe apart. His gaze fell on a light nearly translucent muslin kamiz with delicate chikankari embroidery. Jodha shivered as a cool breeze stroked over her.

"Shahenshah, what are you doing?" She tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Don't Delbaram!"

Jalal captured her hands and laid them over her head. Her buds got taut by the cool wind and were barely concealed by the sheer fabric. His eyes darkened with desire.

"Shahenshah, please don....!"

Jalal sealed her lips with a searing kiss and she became defenseless. His fingers found her bud and painted small circles around it. A tiny moan escaped her lips and Jalal's fingers wandered lazily to the hem of the thin fabric. She held her breath in surprise as his rough fingers ran delicately over the bare skin of her cleavage. They left a scorching trail and sent waves of desire straight to her core.

"Hey Kanha, what's happening to me?" she thought dazed, before another wave swept over her.

Jalal's fingers sneaked under the delicate fabric and pushed it aside. His eyes stared spellbound at the seductive sight before him. Slowly he lowered his head and his lips made their way from her collarbone to her cleavage. His featherlight brushes made Jodha squirm under them and her breath quickened. Her hands went into his thick hair and unconsciously pulled him towards her. His lips moved on to her exposed mound and nibbled gently before moving on. Finally they reached their goal and were replaced by his tongue. The tip of his tongue circled around her peak in searing circles and sent wave after wave of hot desire through her body. Her breath came in bursts. Her hands ran feverishly over his back while his tongue continued to circle until his lips finally closed around it and began to suck gently. A sensual moan escaped her throat and she reached into his hair and pulled him tightly to her. His lips and tongue did a searing work and set her body on fire. Her little stifled moans only ignited his passion even more. The loud, snoring call of a heron finally brought him back to the present. Reluctantly, he disengaged himself and looked down at her with passionately eyes. She looked enticing. She had closed her eyes and a soft blush had spread over her face and cleavage.

"Ya Khuda! What have I done!" he thought confused.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Delbaram, I don't know...!"

"Shh!" She gently pulled him towards her and brushed his lips lightly. He looked at her in surprise. She shook her head slightly and smiled at him. Their gazes lost in each other. Then he broke out of his stupor. He carefully covered her bareness with her undergarment again and tied the ribbons of her robe with trembling fingers. He sat up, leaned against the stones and made her sit with her back against his chest. His arms encircled her and his lips gently touched her fragrant hair.