Scene 7/Setting: Pitch's lair

Bell: *looking through pictures of Jack and Elsa when they were little*

Pitch: *yells* They have officially killed him.

Hans: We should have done it ourselves. Not let some irresponsible kid do it.

Pitch: I thought I could trust my son, like I usually can.

Hans: You should have never trusted that foolish boy.

Bell: *smiles to herself as she knows way really happened*

Pitch: Bell please come out here.

Bell: *buts a sad face on and walks out* Yes Pitch?

Pitch: Do you know what happened to Jack?

Bell: Last time I saw him was before YOU sent him to kill his sister.

Pitch: You really are no help are you?

Bell: No, since you probably got both of our kids killed.

Pitch: Not my fault I knew North was going to send Elsa to kill us all.

Bell: No he wasn't. I just talked to my sister and they weren't planning that, they weren't even going to mess with us unless we messed with them.

Pitch: You contacted the Guardians without my permission.

Bell: I don't need your permission to contact my sister. I don't even know why I even bother asking anymore, all you say is no.

Pitch: Get out of this house now. And don't come back, unless it is to being my children back to me.

Bell: Gladly. And you won't get your children back. *walks out if the lair*