Going to Older Sister's Dorm

Yunjin moves out on Wednesday.

When the bell rings, Hanni immediately puts on her backpack and runs out. She doesn't even greet anyone, leaving Wonhee confused.

Since it's the main campus, there are a lot of people around. Hanni knows about Korea University's main campus, as she passes by it every day on her way home. Following Yunjin's directions at the main campus, she turns right, goes up the stairs, and heads to Building 9, fifth floor, room 525. She walks briskly, passing groups of students and their families, all busy with moving day. Reaching the wide staircase her sister mentioned, she climbs to the top and spots Yunjin's car parked near the building. The trunk is open, filled with books and... an ugly doll.

Hanni hesitates for a moment, then decides to grab the books and the doll to help out. As she turns to leave, she suddenly notices a shadow blocking the sunlight. Someone is standing right behind her. Startled, she looks down, first noticing the person's black short-sleeved shirt. She slowly raises her gaze, taking in the chin, the lips, and finally... the eyes.

It's Minji.

Minji notices the doll in Hanni's hands and bends down with a teasing smile. "Where did this little thief come from?" She asks, her voice light but playful as she steps closer.

Hanni stiffens, unsure of how to respond.

Minji raises her eyebrows, her gaze drifting to Hanni's hands. "Why are you stealing my things?" After a brief pause, her smile widens, and she casually asks, "Do you like me?"

Hanni's heart races at Minji's teasing words, making her feel self-conscious, as if she's been caught doing something wrong. She hands the doll back, stammering, "I didn't know it was yours."

Several seconds pass in silence, with Minji saying nothing. Hanni shifts uncomfortably, feeling the need to explain further. "If I had known the doll was yours, I wouldn't have taken it."

Minji's eyebrows twitch with amusement, her tone playful. "If you had known it was mine, you wouldn't have taken it?"

Hanni nods quickly. "Of course, I wouldn't."

Minji's lips curve into a lazy smirk. "Little kid, do you even have any kindness in you?"

Hanni feels thrown off by Minji's sudden switch. First, Minji called her a thief for taking the doll, and now this woman questions her kindness for hesitating to keep it.

Minji chuckles softly, "Do you remember that time I helped you out big time?"

Hanni feeling slightly annoyed, hums quietly, "I remember."

"Then shouldn't you be treating me better?"

Hanni stays silent, unsure how to respond.

Minji laugh and hands the doll back. "If you like it, just take it. You can play with it."

Hanni reaches out instinctively but, remembering Minji's earlier question. She pulls her hand back, unable to go through with it.

Minji raises an eyebrow, amused. "You don't want it? Should I throw it away, then?"

Still feeling a little flustered, Hanni mutters, "You just called me a little thief."

Minji shrugs, unfazed. "I was just joking with you," she grabs the books from the trunk and closes the door. "Let's go, we need to get these upstairs." She glances at Hanni's backpack and asks, "Is your backpack heavy?"

Hanni shakes her head. "It's okay,"

Minji continues, "Later, we'll have to climb five floors. Can you handle it?"