˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Reyansh's past˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Ishika's pov:

I came to my room after the enagement.I went before the mirror ,I saw the ring on my finger.I tried to remove it.But it didn't come,I can't control my sorrow now,Tears dropped from my eyes .I am helpless now.I can't do anything now.Why god is always like this to  me? I saw my room door being opened.It's him.I don't want to see him now.Why this person even come here now? He asked me the reason behind my cry,Do I even need to answer it now?  

His phone rang now.He is shocked to see the person's  contact name.Who could it be?He answered the call .

Reyansh pov:

Why is Vishaka calling me now?, What does she need from me now? ,I went  to the balcony and  answered the call.

Vishaka:   Hey Reyansh! I heard you are getting married it seems.How can you do this to me? I love you so much.I will do anything for you.I went till the death bed just for you.Can you please meet me once? We should talk about this.

Reyansh:Vishaka after everything that happened how dare you to contact me now? Why would I meet you? Is there anything left between us right now? Tell me vishaka!

Vishaka:Reyansh please give me a chance to meet you now.You can't marry someone after what you have done to me.Lets meet  today.

Reyansh:Why the hell does she want to meet me now?,I cut my phone and turned back.Ishi listened to our conversation .Will she misunderstand us?

" Reyansh ,I didn't except you to be this shelfish and shameless.How can you be such heartless?You cheated on Vishaka and now you want to cheat me after marrying me or what? .I don't want to marry you.I will just marry some random person on road but not you." So please get out of my life now."

Ishika you misunderstood me.I am not a cheater.Infact she is the one who cheated  me by blaming me.Please try to understand Ishika.Listen to me only once.I won't ask you anything other than that.

"After all  the things that happened ,you think  that whatever you tell, I will believe you! that might be possible in your dreams."She left the place without listening to me.

Author's pov:

The next day siddu asks reyansh  reason behind  ishika's  behaviour at engagement.Reyansh tells everything to Siddu.Reyansh is heartbroken and asks siddu what to do now? Siddu says he also can't do anything because its reyansh father decision.He says reyansh that,"whatever the decision you make to  stop this marriage,your  father's reputation will be at stake and that would impact his health as he is heart patient.So lets try to talk with ishika about this that's the only solution for this."

But she is not ready to listen to me now.She hates me.She thinks me as cheater because of vishaka.why the hell did she call me yesterday after everything she has done to me? .you try to talk with ishika ,I will deal with this vishaka ,says siddu.Ok I said and went back to home and lyed on my bed  thinking about yesterday and that reminded me of my past.

Author's pov:

In his past ,Vishaka ,reyansh and siddu are  best friends.One day vishaka expresses her love for reyansh to him directly.Reyansh says no to her as he don't love her and at the same time he is not interested to turn his best friend into lover.Vishaka gets dissapointed by that answer.She tries to hide her feelings for some days and  one fine day she thought to arrange a surprise party to him without letting reyansh know this.He went there and they both sat on the seats arranged like moon light dinner.Reyansh asks her what's the surprise?Then she calls everyone there without letting reyansh know.She stands up and tries to propose him again infront of evryone thinking that he might atleast say yes to her infront of everyone.He clearly says no again and moves from there.

Vishaka  felt it as humiliation  and attempts suicide the next day with a letter written on it as "Reyansh is the reason for her suicide attempt and she even added that reyansh cheated on her".So that everyone will be soft cornered towards vishaka.After knowing this all reyansh kept a distance from vishaka and tried to change his number also.

Present:

However she tried to get reyansh new number and called him again.Now things became even more difficult to reyansh and ishika as their parents started wedding shopping and decided to go to a shopping mall  on friday.

The friday has come and two families met at a shopping mall and started selecting their favourite dresses ,sarees and etc.Now reyansh and ishika are only  people who aren't  shopping.His mom observes this and starts asking ishika to select her favourite colur saree from the 5 best sarees placed there.Ishika is not interested to select the colour and asks her to select only.Now reyansh mother  asks him to  select a saree for ishika.Ishika looks reyansh angrily.Reyansh says he don't know about girls things and moves from there.Reyansh mother laughs at him and she herself selects saree for ishika for the wedding.Ishi goes to trail room to try the saree as all of them forces her.She comes out of the trail room .Everyone are stunned to see her in that saree mainly reyansh.They buys remaining dresses for sangeet ,mehendi and so on and when they are going back  reyansh asks ishika to give 2 miutes of time to talk to her.Ishi won't listen to him and moves from there ,Reyansh is helpless now.When ishika is going out of the shopping mall ,vishaka comes there unexpectedly and says hello to ishika.

ishika is shocked to see her and asks who she is? Vishaka introduces herself to ishika.

Ishika:

I looked at reyansh as she introduced herself.She is beautiful and looks disciplined (only to ishika) but why did reyansh cheat her? Vishaka went close to him and asked me to take a photo of them.What does she think of me? I said no to her but she persisted and then reyansh was looking angrily at her and tried to stop her from talking.I reluctantly took the phone and took a photo of them.She said that they both are made for each other by looking at the photo.Reyansh said,"Vishaka why did you even come here now,what's your problem? "You did everything you want without thinking of me atleast once".I didn't understand anything he is talking so I tried to move from there ,he called me many times but I didn't look back.

Reyansh pov:

See vishaka you are the one who attempted suicide ,you are the one who loved me but I didn't love you,But you changed the whole scene that happenned and made me the cheater infront of all our friends.Even though I didn't care about this.But now you are crossing your limlt.So please be far away from ishika don't even try to come near her again.

I said this to vishaka and started moving towards the car.She came near me and said that ,she will do anything to stop this marriage.I said her that,Do anything you want ,but try involving ishika into this,you can't even imagine how I will make you suffer? so please don't even dare to think of her.you don't have the right to call her name also.

I think you guys are dissapointed to see reyansh getting hurt right.But no problem these small problems can't seperate this couple.So I will update the part soon until then please share ,comment and don't forget to vote me guys.Your support means a lot to me.