˚ʚ♡ɞ˚The Unseen Bond˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Reyansh's pov:

Ishika came to the room.She stood before me.I felt ,she wanted to tell something to me.I asked her to tell .She stood silent without talking.I thought she want to sleep on the bed.So I asked her to sleep on the bed and I took pillow to sleep on the sofa.Ishika said sorry loudly.Why is she saying sorry to me?She is even telling thankyou.It might really be a dream right! I said it's ok.Atleast she understood me now,I am happy for that.

Ishika:Let's be friends.

What? Really! I am over the moon.I said ok to her.I want to catch her in my arms and twirl her around with joy.She called me,Reyansh! I came out from my imaginations and said goodnight for me.

Early in the morning,I woke up.I can't find ishika.I searched whole room.She is not there. I had my bath and came to my room with a bathrobe.Ishika opened the door from outside.She looks stunning in the saree.

Ishika said,Good morning by turning opposite side

Ishika said,Good morning by turning opposite side.I too replied her good morning,I was thinking why did she turn that side soon after seeing me.She asked me to look at myself.I am embarassed,I closed the door soon..She said,"Aunty is calling you,get ready and come to the living room.I said ok.I am totally embarassed now.

Ishika's pov:

I arranged everything on the dining table for breakfast and athamma(bua) called me and asked me to call reyansh as she want to talk with him.I went to the room.I opened the door he is in his bathrobe.I turned opposite side and conveyed what athamma want to tell him.He didn't realise about his dressing until I said him,He closed the door soon.I bursted into laughter.I came down and said athamma that he is getting ready.

He came downstairs and was covering his face from me.By the way he is looking cool in formal shirt today.I didn't find him this handsome till now.

I didn't find him this handsome till now

I smiled at him.He is feeling shy.We had breakfast.Athamma advised him to take me to temple today.I looked at him.she said,"I prayed to god that,You two will visit the temple after you two got married without any difficulties." He looked at me for acceptance from my side.I said ok to him .We two started moving towards the car.He opened the car door for me to get in.I said him that ,I don't like this type of treatment from men.He said that,I too won't give this type of treatment to everyone.I looked at him with blushing  face.He started the car and we reached the temple.We worshipped god and on the way to return from the temple.He asked if I want to have Icecream .I said ok.We went to creamstone.He ordered chocolate icecream.He asked what I would I like to eat,I said him butterscotch.In the meanwhile I told him that  I want to write the GATE exam which is going to be held on next month.I said him about my dream and everything.He said ,he will support me and then Icecream arrived and I enjoyed it.

Author's pov:

Reyansh and ishika reaches the home.Ishika goes straight to to reyansh mother and father who are in living room and takes blessing from them.They blessed her.Reyansh goes to cafe and ishika goes to her room.

Rohini the next day comes to ishika and asks her to join  shopping along with her.Ishika agrees to her.Both ishika and rohini goes near reyansh mother to ask her permission.Reyansh enters there and asks rohini where they are going? Rohini replies it's girl's secret.Ishika smiles at her.Ishika tells him they are going for shopping.Reyansh tells them that,"I will drop you near mall."

Rohini is amazed to hear her brother's reply.She asks him to tell,If there is a day when he took her to shopping without her requesting him ?,She says,Only bacause of vadina(bhabhi) you are asking right? Ishika laughs at both of their fight.After going for shopping at mall ,They goes for street shopping .Ishi and rohini eats golgappa.Ishi asks reyansh to join with them.Reyansh says ," I am not interested".Rohini says he is never interested in eating this vadina.Ishika asks reyansh to try once.Reyansh tries as per ishika's cute request.He says it's good and they ate more golgappas.Rohini smiles at her brother .They go back to their home.

I hope you liked this part.Are you excited for tommorow's part.Stay in tune.Until then please share,comment and vote guys.Your support means a lot to me.