~𝐺𝒶𝒿𝓇𝒶~

This chapter is dedicated to @kishuu_writes (now as itsmereadingg)

MY FIRST EVER FOLLOWER ❤️ The one who reminds me that I have a ongoing story that I need to update soon, thank you so much 🥳

Sorry guys took me long enough, I was on a field trip with no laptop and no internet connection in the middle of nowhere. But it was so pretty and windy as well. 

Beautiful right? but it was so windy, and raw forest, unmaintained

Beautiful right? but it was so windy, and raw forest, unmaintained. And there were snakes as well (thank god, I did't see any cause of cold weather, they didn't come out.) and there were bones of dead animals as well.......a lot, and my professors were using those bones as paper weights..........so unhinged 🫠

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fragile, almost enchanted spell of the moment broke when she turned to face him. Her eyes widened at the sight of his hand near her ear, the single jhumka ready to brush against her skin. Their gazes locked, and for that fleeting, intimate pause, the world seemed to disappear.

Her eyes sparkled like molten lava under the fading golden light of the setting sun. "Um—"

His gaze darted back to the stall as his hand snapped away from her ear. "Uh—I... sorry, I was just checking how it looks—" He fumbled, quickly returning the jhumkas to the sea of others scattered across the stall.

She swallowed, muttering a quiet "oh" before resuming her search for bangles. Finally, she picked out a set of sweet pink glass bangles and a few gajra scrunchies.

He smiled slightly as she admired the scrunchies, whispering, "So cute," while gathering everything she wanted. But his smile quickly shifted to surprise when she reached for the very same pair of jhumkas he had shown her earlier.