infect...Pest...

Michel was curious, looking everywhere, her stretched, she had managed to climb a building on her own, despite his brothers' attempts to make her gain weight, they were unsuccessful...

She felt her shell crack open, making her shiver slightly from the cold, but the cold feeling quickly disappeared. Mikey looked at her wings, literally bee-like, and tried to shake them off, but...She couldn't.
Apparently she could save them but...she didn't want to.

She ran to a distant building, which looked quite abandoned, but seemed comfortable to her.

(Here we do magic and we make a kind of honeycomb appear because I don't know how to make it happen, yes, it seems like a joke and I wish it were...)

And so...after Mikey managed to put together her...honeycomb?He was looking out a window of the building, she saw a certain mutant dog, quite alone... And she went, flying in some way that even Mikey doesn't know, to see what he was doing

But the plan to keep watch went up in smoke, Mikey tried to go as fast as she could, climbed onto the dog's back, who, surprisingly, tried to get away from her and before he could do so, he was stung... Mikey was pinned against the wall for a few seconds before...Chris(I don't like his mutant names) fell to the floor, unconscious.

Mikey:...What the fuck did I just do? I came to see what he was doing, not to sneak attack!