{SS} Chapter 2- 7 minutes in heaven

WARNING- This chapter contains mature content

Scarlett's point of view:

I got a call from Derek. "I need you to do me a favor" That's how he started the conversation "Mhm?" I responded "Do a threesome with Ryder and a girl he met" He said without hesitation "Do a WHAT" I freaked out "It's not that deep. Just do it" he replied "And why would I do that exactly?" I asked "It will all make sense soon. Just please, do it for me" he said. I was still shocked by his words "Gosh you're insane..." I sighed "What do you mean make sense? You don't casually do a threesome, you know?" I said "Trust me, alright?" He said "damn it- alright Derek..."
I sighed again "You owe me" I said and hung up.
Ryder sent me the address, which is probably a fake house Derek owns. When I got there it was just a regular house, nothing suspicious about it. I got in through the main door, and saw a beautiful light brown-haired girl, with a pretty tattoo on her arm and thigh. She wore a short pair of jeans and a bikini top, looks like they met at the beach since Ryder also wore beach clothes. "Oh hey" She said. She was so chill like we weren't going to do anything corny "Hi" I greeted her shyly "Hey Ryder" I smiled at him, and I couldn't ignore the fact that he had a wide smirk all over his face. He looked stupid.
"So, are you the girl we're supposed to have a threesome with?" She asked "Yeah that's me"
I responded "I'm Siren, and you?" Siren huh? Weird name, but sure "Scarlett" I said. "So, we should probably get this party started" Ryder said "Yeah, sure" Siren said, and Ryder immediately came closer to her and started making out with her. It was weird to see it, like I'm a ghost watching people make out. I was standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She pulled out, and came closer to me, checking me out. She looked at my lips, licked hers, and soon I found our lips doing a slow dance. Her tongue began to explore my mouth, making out with me like we hadn't just met five minutes ago. Her hands were placed on my neck, and I put my hands on her waist gently, not wanting to harm her. "Well girls" Ryder said, and we stopped to stare at him "I'm sorry but something came up" We both looked at him, confused "What?" Siren said "I'm sorry but something came up. I'm not holding you down though, keep going. Bye bye" he waved at us and left the room. I was standing there, watching the scene in confusion and concentration "Well..." Siren said "Yeah..." I said "We can still keep going" she said, and I didn't know what to do "Or it's weird because you're straight and you wouldn't wanna have sex with a woman" She walked around the room, touching random things "oh no, I'm not straight" I chuckled "do I look straight?" I asked, moving closer and messing with a lamp she also messed with "oh sorry, yeah you do" she said and kept messing with it "So let me prove you wrong" I said, leading my hand upward the lamp and placing it on hers "oh sure I don't mind" she put her arm off the lamp and fixed her hair, and suddenly I found her lips on mine again. "Mmm" she made sounds while kissing me. "She moved her hands all over my body at this point, it seemed like we had chemistry. She pulled me closer by my waist, our bodies were pressed against each other. "Is it your first time?" She pulled out and asked "Yeah.." I responded "Let's make it unforgettable" she said and chuckled, kissing me again. Her arms were on my upper waist this time, she was squeezing it tightly. I couldn't help it and a small hum escaped my lips as she squeezed my upper waist. She smiled at the sound and started to take off my shirt. I put my arms up to help her.
She took it off and undid my bra with one hand.
I chuckled. "What's so funny?" She said, and I couldn't help but laugh "Sorry" I said and giggled "You're acting like you're 16" she said "I am 16" I responded and she let her grip off my waist "Hold on" She backed off "why how old are you?" I asked "I'm 20" she replied "Oh" I said and chuckled "That's not a big age gap" I said and rolled my eyes "You're 16... I'm 20... oh no" she said "It's legal" I got closer to her, and locked eyes with her "oh come on, you were all crazy about me and you choose to quit after getting me all worked up?" I replied. She sighed "Just didn't expect you to be this young".
"And I didn't expect to have sex, but here we are. Now let's keep going" I said and pulled her closer by her shirt "Alright, chill" she said and kissed me again. I placed my hands on her waist and soon enough, I started kissing her neck and sucking onto it. She let out a soft groan. My grip on her waist tightened, and I pulled her so close the gap between us almost didn't exist. We stopped for a minute, and she took her shirt off.