{SS} Chapter 5 - The Look Of Death

Siren's Point Of View: 

How dare she! Walk into my territory like she owns the place. I wouldn't say I like that kind of behavior. She should respect me... be afraid of me and kiss my shoes every time I walk by. I'm going to make this a living hell for her. She should pay for everything she's done... she's the reason I'm here, and she's already causing more trouble. I should talk to Pusay, she knows how to get someone back. I finished my shift, it was already 9 am. I went to speak with Pusay in her cage. "Pusay" I called her, she turned to face me "Yes Walker?" She said "Can we have a chat?" I asked her and sat on her bed "Make it quick". 

"I need your help, getting back at someone" I said, and saw her smile. She loves the taste of revenge. 

 We talked for half an hour, and I went back to my cage. My roommate... she was strange. She loves to read different kinds of books and always stares at me weirdly when I arrange my shoes in the corner of the room. "What are you reading?" I asked her  "The Gravity Between Us" She replied "Hm, never heard of that" I chuckled "Yeah, it's pretty old" She giggled. "What are you doing here? You seem young" She asked "Young? I'm almost your age" I said "I'm flattered" I said "Is that so? How old are you then?" She asked "20" I answered. 

"Oh I thought you were 16" she said and we chuckled. "I am 22" She said. "I know" I said. "Maybe I can read your book sometime" I said "I don't think you'll like it" She laughed "It's about lesbians" she said "Oh come on" I laughed "That's why I wanna read it". 

"Oh?" She focused on me and put her book away "I'm gay" I said. She stared at me speechless and then laughed. "Two lesbians in a room... what can go worse?" she said and we laughed. "Whether we want or not, we can't eat each other" I laughed. She kept reading her book and I was minding my own business till it was 11 pm. I woke up at 5 am since it's the best time to shower. I saw Scarlett with a towel, trying to cover her breasts. I gave her a short look and rolled my eyes, then brushed my teeth. She came next to me, trying to fix her hair with one hand while her towel was falling. I  couldn't help but look at one of her breasts that was escaping the towel, and then I realized my actions and turned my gaze away quickly. I spit the toothpaste in the sink and took off my clothes. I saw her staring at me from the mirror. "Oh come on, mind your own business" I said. "Hm, weird because you seemed interested in my breasts earlier" She said and laughed. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. When I got out, I saw my clothes gone. Is she serious? Why would she even steal my clothes?! I hate her, so so so much! I went to her cage, in a towel. "Are you serious?!" I came up to her, with water dripping down my body. She checked me out and raised an eyebrow. "Don't act so innocent" I came closer to her, her breathing got more intense and she breathed heavily. She got pushed by my body to her bed, she was holding onto its edge and our bodies were only a few millimeters apart. "I honestly don't know what you're talking about" She said. "Yes you do" I said, moving even closer, closing the gap between us. "Stop being obsessed over me" I told her "I'm not obessesd" She said "I swear I have no clue what you're talking about". 

"You stole my clothes" I said. "You were the only one in the shower" I came closer, pressing my body against hers, making her gasp "I didn't steal your clothes" She said. "Inmates!" A guard came in, pulling us apart "This is a warning" he said "A warning?!" We both said "She stole my clothes!" I said "This is a warning for sexual activity" He said, writing us both a warning and leaving. "Sexual activity..." Scarlett said and laughed "You're lucky now Scarlett" I said "But you won't be so lucky out of prison" I said and walked away. I got back to the shower and saw my clothes under the sink. They must've fallen from the counter... silly me.