{SS} Chapter 1- Shadows Of Betrayal

I stormed into my father's office without hesitation, watching him walk around in circles. "Father, I was wondering if maybe you could consider..." He turned his gaze towards me "Shut the hell up!" His expression immediately changed when I stormed in "But I have a solution! I've figured it out" I said in excitement "I fear we have bigger issues, Scarlett"

"What is it? What could be more awful than our current situation?" I asked in curiosity "Anderson. William Anderson is missing!" He yelled in fear and anger. I could read his facial expression "Do you think he might have.." He cut my words "Yes obviously that unloyal bastard betrayed us. I bet he's with the Walkers right now!" He put his arm on his forehead in fear. He seemed exhausted. "But father... He knows about Project 505"

"That's the issue!" He hit the table aggressively "So what do we do about him?" I asked "We kill him. I've sent your cousin and his people to find him, it won't take long. When he steps into our territory again... I'll destroy him!"

Siren's Point Of View:

"I want him dead Mathew!" Siren said, with an intimidating gaze towards William, her best friend and her crime partner. "I know that, and that's what I would like either, but it's a big risk Siren" he said, blocking her words "We can't just kill whoever we want".

"We had an agreement with them Mathew" She got more upset "They've signed it!" she sighed. "He deserves to die!"

"We can't decide who deserves to die and who deserves to live" Mathew said, patting her shoulder "Please tell me what's gonna happen I'm terrified!" William yelled in horror "Shut the fuck up pussy" Siren answered him.

Scarlett's point of view:

I brushed my hair in front of the mirror and took off my make-up when I suddenly heard my door open aggressively "And hello to my favorite cousin, Scarlett!" My cousin Brianna rushed into my room "Gosh Bri, what happened to knocking?" I've put my hairbrush on the counter "Sorry, I just wanted to check on you. You've been in here the entire day" She put her arm around my shoulder "So do you want anything or..?" I said in curiosity "Yes actually" She giggled "I have a date this evening, can I borrow your red top with those black strings?"

"Fuck no!" My gaze suddenly changed "You're not touching my clothes Brianna" I said confidently "Oh come on, why not? I have a date and I don't have anything to wear" She said even though her closet is always filled with clothes.

"That's not my problem" I took my hairbrush and started brushing my hair again  "Of course you wouldn't understand, you're a fucking lesbian" She rolled her eyes and brought up my sexuality which made me upset "Oh so now you're using my sexuality against me, very mature of you" I rolled my eyes back at her "True, I am a lesbian, but I still get more boys than you" I laughed at her. "No, you don't!" She crossed her arms in anger "Oh yes, I do" I laughed again.

"Let's bet then" She said "Bet? Seriously what are we, five?" She laughed by my words "I think you're just scared because you know who'll lose"

"What?" I asked "Fine. If you want a bet, It is a bet!" I said. "I'm canceling my date, we're going to the bar instead. He wasn't that handsome anyway".

I got ready, put on my make-up again, and a black top with a brown skirt. After 20 minutes, we've already made it to the bar. "So the winner must kiss 3  boys considered good-looking, got it?" Brianna repeated the rules " Yes I get it now let's start this shit" Brianna laughed at my words and got up from her chair fixing her hair and quickly talking to some random guys she met. I went to the balcony, staring at the beautiful view of New York, when suddenly a guy about 6 feet tall approached me "Hey" he said, putting his arm on the balcony's edge "Hello" I smiled at him and greeted him"You're to pretty to be all here by yourself..." he flirted with me, it felt weird and uncomfortable "Oh uh... thanks" I didn't know how to respond "Joseph by the way" I raised my eyebrow "That's my name. Joseph" He laughed "Oh sorry silly me" I laughed with him "I'm Scarlett" I smiled at him, trying to flirt back "Woah, that's a name I've never heard before" He said and I laughed "I can imagine myself whimpering it tonight" His words took a sudden turn and my face couldn't hide how I wasn't comfortable with that "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you I'm just joking around" He giggled. I let out a short sigh "Oh alright" I said and giggled.