Chapter 16: Vernon

“Say cheese!” Seokmin says before taking a picture of Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Both of them were smiling brightly. We were taking family pictures for the hallways.

“Now kiss!” Seungkwan exclaims from where he was next to Mingyu and Wonwoo.

Seungcheol takes Jeonghan's face, kissing him as Jeonghan wraps his arms around Seungcheol’s neck, pulling him closer, making a good pose for the picture.

I clapped happily, “This will look good for your wedding later too!”

Seungcheol pulls away slightly, “Wedding? You're already marrying us off? We already have kids!”

Jeonghan pulls him back in, He attempts to dip Seungcheol, which does not go well at all.

Seungcheol laughs from the floor, carefully holding Jeonghan so he can't get hurt from the fall.

“Oops… Guess I can’t do that…” Jeonghan laughs, tucking his hair behind his ear.

Seungcheol puts his hand up, holding his hair out of his face for him, “I'm a little heavy Hannie.”

“THAT'S A GREAT PICTURE!!” Mingyu yells as Wonwoo takes a picture of them.

“If this keeps up we’ll have enough pictures of just those two to make a whole photo album.” Junhui jokes.

Jeonghan blushes a little, moving down to kiss Seungcheol to hide it.

“Maybe it's time to switch!” Joshua says, trying to save them.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo is taking more pictures of them, pausing when he hears Joshua, “Sure! Next couple!”

Actual couple, or just pair?

Jeonghan carefully gets off Seungcheol, holding a hand out to him to help him up.

Seungcheol takes his hand and gets up, “Okay! Who's next?”

“Wonwoo did specifically say “couple”, the only other couple in our group is right there.” Soonyoung says, smiling as he looks over at Chan and I.

“Yeah! Baby couple!” Wonwoo says, looking at us.

I smiled nervously over at Chan, “Okay… picture time.”

Chan smiles back, a small blush on his cheeks, “Yeah…”

He reaches his hand out for mine and I took it, leaning down and kissing the top of his head as I  wrapped my arms around him, “Just act natural, pretend the camera isn't there!”

Chan nods, “I’ll try!” He then cuddles close to me, hugging me tightly.

“Just like that!” Seokmin takes a picture of us.

I thought for a minute before moving, lifting Chan by his waist and spinning him slowly, smiling up at him, hoping this would make a good picture, and make Chan look more natural.

Chan smiles and giggles as he held on to me.

Everyone else started cooing at us, both Seokmin and Wonwoo taking pictures.

I sat him down and looked at him, nuzzling into his cheek, “Sorry, I just thought that would make a good picture…”

Chan giggles, “I love it when you spin me around like that! Why’re you sorry?”

“Those pictures we got are adorable too!” Seokmin adds, showing Wonwoo what he got.

Wonwoo looked before snapping a picture of the current position, “I guess the couples are more photogenic together! Normally we can't get Vernon to smile at all!”