disclaimer: ocs are my variants

Yep.

I'm coming clean.

And disclaimer, not all of my OCs but some are in a way. But for the most part, the way I create most of them is me asking myself, "how would my life be like in this universe?" And I love reading imagines/oneshots/ character x reader. Or just leaving the scenarios in my mind.

But it's not enough!

I need to keep record of it somehow!!
I also have raging ADHD, meaning I will loose track if I only keep it in my head. And keeping it in my notes on my phone only takes space in storage.

Fun fact: this isn't my first wattpad account. I was an OG back in 2014 when my library was full of just One Direction and Maze Runner fanfics. (A few teen wolf ones) In which I wrote a few of my own Maze Runner fics. I had a cringey Minho one that I'm glad is not public anymore because it was BAD I tell you. And I also wrote one were the OC was in a love square with Thomas, Minho, Newt and Gally. (Highly inspired by the One Direction fanfic called "Take me As I Am -which I recommend)
I deleted it mainly because I was trying to move on, but I obviously didn't because I made this account in 2022.

ANYWAYS

I thought of writing an analysis for my OCs and how a little of myself is sprinkled in.

....

Variant #1:

Ava Quill - from Change (crossover fic)

Guardians of the Galaxy is my FAVORITE franchise in Marvel besides Spiderman. And Poe Dameron is my favorite Star Wars character in the Sequels. I had a silly thought of what if he met the Guaridans of the Galaxy. I wasn't even considering a romantic plot until I remembered, if I wanted to be related to anyone in the MCU, it was Peter Quill. I have a brother that is almost the same person as him it's not even funny.
And because I love Poe, I thought why not make a fictional version of myself.
(I also didn't want to use my name because it's weird to me and I like creating characters anyways)
And Ava Quill was born. She is an ENFP which is my mbti type. (Or ESFP I'm not sure what I am in that exactly.)

Variant # 2:

Tori - Forged (Maze Runner fic)

Okay I know I'm not as motivated with this book as I used to be. But she is the same deal as Ava a little. She's also inspired by my old OC in my love square fic on my old account. But I did make her a little different. I also wanted to write a TMR fanfic that wasn't just a girl in the Group A Maze before Teresa because I lowkey hate that cliché. And I've always had been curious about Group B, the girl maze. So I wanted to touch up on that part of the TMR universe. But again, she was made because it's who I'd want to be if I was in the story.

Variant #3:

Alexandra Balandin - Remedy (moonknight fic)

She and I have the least in common out of all my OCs. We don't look alike, but I do think the lore of Black Widows are cool! She's definitely more confident and sassy than me. But I we both like Marc Spector hehe. She came to be because I honestly thought the idea of Moonknight and a Black Widow (that's not Yelena or Natasha) would be interesting to write. The parallels and all that would be fun to play around with. Also I love enemies to lovers banters so I could pass up the idea.

Variant #4:

Gema Aegeus - rise (spiderverse fic)

Also no similarities in looks, but I feel like I added in her quiet strength because that's so overlooked in female characters. And it's how I am. I'm not the one to be wanting to confront conflicts. I'm rather the opposite. Not that it's wrong to do that. But I find myself very shy or uncertain but also wanting to please people. So thats kind of some characteristics I put into her personality. Gema is still strong in wanting to learn and to be supportive to those she cares about. She does have her moments of raising her voice to be heard, but then the balance of also being strong in the calm side. Again, also how I'd be if I was a character in the Spiderverse franchise.
I know most Miguel O'Hara x OC fics are enemies to lovers or the aggressiveness in how some mischaracterize him to only be about just making out, but I also wanted to show that the grumpy x sunshine is, in my opinion more accurate to the relationship I'd want to have with a character like that. We saw him be calm and collected with his daughter, so why not the same with a lover? Lol this is turning into Miguel O'Hara defense and all that but Yaya! We love Gema.

Variant #5:

Nai Aegeus - rise (spiderverse fic)

I'm including him too! Not as much as Gema, but since they are twins they do share a little bit of me too. He is more of my energetic side! I love to hyperfixate on things. (Hence the ADHD which I may or may not imply in his character)
As someone who loves the ocean, he is a big marine biology nerd. I may not make it my career to be one, but you ask me about sharks or any other sea creature, good luck. I'm also slightly stubborn. Which both him and Gema got from me. (as if they were my children haha)
But yeah, he's got more of the curious mind that was inspired from mine.

Variant #6:

Reagan Wilson - devoted (cobra kai fic)

She's still brand new and I'm still developing her. But, she came about the same way as Ava. While I do like Miguel with Sam over Tory, (I like him and Tory as platonic more), I will say I'm convinced I'd be a much better girlfriend. (Because I'm delusional)
I thought again, "if I was in Cobra Kai
I wouldn't want to be related to Johnny because then we'd eventually be step-siblings and that'd be awkard." But then I was like, "there's not much other characters who could resemble me other than Robby or Eli....wait....that could work." But I didn't want to do just siblings because I wanted to add a few more details. Then I thought about being Eli's cousin. So then I also thought about my OC Reagan being in that position. I also have always wanted a younger brother anyways and so I made Aiden her brother (aka Walker Scobell because he's me adopted sibling irl.) SOOO, I also have her being Miguel's best friend but she has had a crush on him since she met him when he moved in. This relates to me since ever guy I've had a crush on friend zones me.
(that came out very real oops)

....

That's it for now. I know I have a couple of others, but those are the ones I could notice similarities of myself. And for some I didn't do on purpose! It just comes out that way!