celebrity bucket list

just oddly specific things I want to do with all my favorites (:

Cooking with Florence Pugh in person!

-DUH! Who wouldn't want a live of Cooking with Flo with Flo herself? I would like to make a meal with her and learn some tips for my cooking. I want to also vibe to music while we make the food too. Also just having a chill conversation with her too while cooking can be quite relaxing on a rainy day.

Music Jam Session with Niall Horan

-okay, I'm not a professional singer. I'm not terrible but I'm not amazing enough to go on the Voice. BUT I do like to sing, play the piano or the ukulele. Just leave me and this man in a music session and I would have the time of my life.

Movie marathon with Oscar Isaac.

-one of the reasons I adore this man, is his passion for film. I not only would love to have an excuse to cuddle, but also want to hear his insights of different movies. Specifically watch High School Musical 3 to see what he thinks about the whole juliard concepts since he went there.

Karaoke and Bobba night with Simu Liu

-unlike Niall, with Simu, I am belting. Not trying to sound good when I sing Karaoke. We would of course sing a bunch of duets. But is it really hanging out with Simu Liu if Bobba isn't involved? So before our Karaoke concert, we grab some Bobba and have the night of our lives.

Greece with the PJO cast:

Okay I know I'm older than them, but I've never had a younger sibling before and seeing this cast makes me want to adopt them. Walker, Leah, Aryan, Charlie, Dior, Andrew etc. YES all of them! Because they are all so precious and Greece with them because DUH! WHY NOT!? I want to go around with them and make references to the franchise they are a part of. But if not Greece then DEFINITELY do a little camping trip like we are at CHB.

Waterpark with Tom Holland

-this guy has such a playful and outgoing personality like me, that putting us in a Waterpark would be chaos. But in a good way. Both of us would be spontaneously trying all the different attractions, challenging who can go down the slide the fastest, etc. Just would be so fun with only Tom.

Shopping Trip with Zendaya:

-this queen SLAYS every red carpet, interview or even casual looks. I feel like she would hype me up to try on certain clothes that would work with me. She can recommend me certain brands/stores. Then we can also get lunch at the Mall too!

Disneyland with Chris Pratt

-say what you want about this man, but he is literally a ray of sunshine. And I feel like a little child is stuck inside him and that's why he is the candidate I would go to Disneyland with. He get excited about everything, from hidden Mickeys to ride to parades to show etc. Then I feel like he would reference Disney movies alot which fits in with how I am.

Hawaii trip with Zoe Saldana:

-not much explanation on this one, but she just has such a calming yet chaotic energy. I can imagine sitting on a beach with her while reading books but I can also imagine partying it up while dancing to island music.

City Exploring with Ki Hong Lee:

-not much explanation either. He's just one of my favorite Maze Runner actors. The city exploring just be cite seeing a specific place and finding cute antique shops.

Cruise with Chris Hemsworth

-he can teach me how to surf and similar to Tom, be challenging to try everything on the cruise ship.

Watch ATLA/Studio Ghilbi with Lindsey Stirling

-if you don't know her. Please go check out her music on Spotify and videos on YouTube. Literal angel! I know she's into both ATLA and Studio Ghilbi so either one would be fun to watch. Although Spirited Away is a superior movie and I'd probably pick that one.

Stargazing / Camping with Louis Tomlinson

-after watching the 1D documentary when the boys are all camping in one scene, just feel like he would be a great person to roast marshmallows with. Point out constellations. And then of course have some nice deep conversations and then change it to be laughing at stupid jokes at 2 am in the morning.

Plane Ride with Paul Rudd

-love to listen to his stories. As well as watching a movie on the plane together with share USB. And who wouldn't want that? Paul is just the most wholesale person that we probably watch something like Winnie the Pooh or some other childhood film.

Platonic Latin dancing with Pedro Pascal

-disclaimer, I'm not a Pedro Pascal simp like everyone is right now. But I do like him alot! He's what I call a Platonic crush. Just like a normal crush except there aren't any romantic feelings, but just were I'd say I want to be friend with them. Anyways, he just seems like he's really good at dancing and I feel like it would be dancing with my Dad or Uncle. Just vibin and stepping on toes possibly, but then just laughing it off.

Basketball game with Liam Payne

-just his kind of vibe to me. I just want to dance to the music with him and stand up and cheer for our team. Then get snacks and scream the lyrics of the songs playing. Get on the dance cam or kiss cam. 😏

Girls night with Lizzo:

-Don't talk about her that much. But I NEED this QUEEN for a girls night. I just feel like she's a great hype women and would validate me without me needing it. She would give me a full manicure and pedicure. Let me rant about my issues on my chest. Then we finish the night with a cheesy romcom.

Nintendo Games with Awkafina

-Super Smash, Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros? We going to play it all. She could be competitive in a very fun way and I'm here for it. Her commentary is just something I need to hear in real life.

Laser tagging with Dylan O'brien:

-Another plantoic crush. I love him but not in a romantic way. But I just adore his humor and chaotic energy. I feel like playing laser tag would start a sibling rivalry type energy. We would dominate the game and beat all the others playing.  Like hunger games but Laser tag.

Concert with Harry Styles

-My other planotic boyfriend that I have no romantic feelings for but love the person he is! Just know he would be jumping up and down with me the whole time. Then we go get ice cream or something afterwards.

Hammocking by a lake with Zayn Malik

-Just want to cuddle plantoically with him as if he's my high school best friend. Maybe take a nap while falling asleep to him singing like an angel. Just a chill down to earth type of vibe.

That's it for now. Maybe a part 2 later idk.