quiet (JO)

⚠️smut!!⚠️

jenna's pov

i smile as i cover y/ns mouth with my hand, stifling her needy whimpers. "shh, be quiet darling" i look up at her gorgeous eyes, my brown ones gleaming with lust. "they'll hear us~" i watch a pleading look overcome her beautiful face. i smirk and quickly grab her waist, teasing her by playing with the waistband of her shorts. and even though it's muffled by my hand, i can hear a faint "baby please-"...oh i love when she begs.

i smirk and look at her needily, my own desperate eyes meeting hers. "well...since you asked so nicely..." i finally give in, impatiently gripping the waistband of her shorts and pulling them off, eyes lingering on her curves and feeling myself fall in love all over again. "god, you're so beautiful, my love" i needily grope at the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head and blushing as i see her cleavage beneath her lacy bra. "fuck- baby, you're killing me" i murmur.

"you know, you don't have to waste so much time teasing me~" i pout softly and look at her, the desperation evident in my eyes. but as i see her own need i completely break, giving in to her pleading and deciding not to waste anymore time. after all...the more time we spend, the more noticeable what we're doing is. good thing i can make her finish quickly...

i smile and pin her to the wall, hands planted firmly on her waist, tracing her curves and tilting her face with my free hand, using the leverage to nuzzle my face into her neck, quickly attaching my lips to her sensitive skin. i hum softly as i nibble on her supple neck, leaving bruised hickeys along her neck. i moan weakly as i kiss on her neck hungrily. her eyes clenching tight as she forces back sounds of pleasure.

oh, how i want to hear her pretty moans, hear her screaming my name. but i'll hear plenty of that later tonight. i feel my knees weaken as arousal pools between my legs, already feeling needy from the sounds escaping her lips. i cover up my desperation by sinking to my knees between her thighs, my hands tracing up and down her thighs as her knees give in as well. i blush at my effect on her, allowing her to sit on the edge of the sink.

i hook my finger on the hem of her revealing panties, biting my lip and blushing as i trace my hands up and down her smooth legs. "oh god- you're so perfect, darling" i mumble, quickly pulling the lacy pair off and discarding them impatiently. i bury my face between her thighs and kiss her clit gently, having to bite my lip harshly to not moan at the taste of her on my lips. "f-fuck" i mumble, blushing as i try not to get too needy.

my hands rest on her legs, stabling myself as i dip my tongue between her folds, eager to taste her on my tongue. "mm...you taste good babe~" i whisper, teasing my tongue around her entrance. i impatiently dip my tongue into her entrance, eyes rolling back at the taste of her. "mmh-...baby~" i barely register her needy comments, focusing fully on pleasuring her. her sighs and stifled gasps encouraging me.

as i find the right pace, the tantalizing rhythm i've set for us, her hips rolling beautifully against my face. "god- baby i-im close" she pants, her voice breathless and needy. i hum softly at her words, increasing my pace as my tongue works its magic on her sensitive walls. my thumb drifting down to gently rub her clit, increasing her pleasure and chuckling as she has to stifle her cries of pleasure.

and it takes everything in me to hold back my own desperate whimpers. feeling her come undone on my tongue, easing her through the pleasure and humming before pulling out, wiping my mouth and licking off her arousal from my lips, blushing as i smile, standing between her legs and pulling her into an embrace. "god...mm- that was amazing baby" she mumbles against my chest, my hand reaching up to play with her hair and gently scratch her scalp. "glad i'm satisfactory, baby~" i tease, looking down at her adoringly.

i clean her off after a cuddling session, helping her into her clothes and seeing her brow furrow in confusion. i cup her cheek, tilting her face up carefully to meet my eyes. "what is it, darling? i know that look" i can't hold back a soft smile as she blushes from my comment. "well...i mean- you pleasured me- and it was amazing, but...shouldn't it be your turn?" i melt at her adorable concern. how on earth i managed to find such a perfect girlfriend i'll never know. "oh, honey...we'll both have plenty of turns later...just- in the comfort of our own home"

i lean in, pressing a soft kiss to her soft lips, savoring her lips as if ill never get to kiss her again. smiling into the kiss as our lips part, her face shrouded in mix of bliss and oblivious fluster, "besides, we've already had a whole round in the bathroom, if we waste anymore time in here they'll get more suspicious than they already probably are~" i smile and press another kiss to her lips, interlocking our hands as i lead her outside...god- i can't wait for later...

a/n: first time writing smut😚, lmk what yall think. kinda sad that this is the fastest i've finished a chapter, but dw im working on a few more. prob gonna take a break from angst for a while (unless requested), lmk if yall want more like this and please, please leave requests if you have any🫶🏼🙏🏼