I promise(JO)

Jenna sat next to y/n as they filmed one of the most emotional scenes for Jenna. The scene where Wednesday confessed her love for Harper...the scene where Jenna confessed her love for y/n.

Y/ns pov

I looked at Jenna, a look of sympathy on my face and a feeling of butterflies in my stomach...god, why does she have to be so beautiful? "Y/n?" I glanced at Jenna "huh? W-what?" "Y/n...you missed your line..." she said, a look of concern laced beneath her characters desperate look

"Oh right...sorry" I mumbled as we prepared to reshoot the scene yet again. "Harper- I...I don't know why you've been avoiding me but-" "Wednesday...I just...I can't talk to you right now" i state my line, getting off the black comforter on Wednesdays bed to head to the door.

"Wait!" Jenna shouted, a look of confusion on my face before I cover it with sadness again, playing along and acting off script with Jenna. "Harper...you can't just leave" she said, her line seeming a little too...real

I looked at her, concern and sadness on my face as realization hit. We aren't acting..."Wednesday, you have to listen to me, I-" my improvised line cut off by a sob, I look up and see Jenna crying as she tries to stay in character, my face falls immediately "Jen..." I rush over to her, enveloping her in a hug we both desperately needed.

"Y/n...I- I'm sorry...I-" she said between sobs, I held her close as the cameras cut. "I know..." I whisper. "I know." She held me tighter, burying her face in my shoulder as her suppressed emotions flooded out. Her true feelings for showing.

We hugged for what seemed like an eternity as Jenna's sobs turned to crying, and her crying reduced to sniffling. I looked down at her as she looked at me nervously. "You...you know...?" She stated, a look of nervousness on her face as she realized I knew the secret she's been hiding for months.

Jenna's pov

I looked up at y/n with a look of nervousness, and maybe a bit of hope. "I know Jen...I- I feel the same" she whispered, making my heart erupt with happiness. I hugged her tightly, tears of joy streaming down my face, replacing the ones of stress and sadness.

*time skip to later*

I'm sitting on the couch in my trailer, thinking about how I had to confess to y/n. Was she joking? Does she really love me? Did she just feel bad for me? A knock on the door startled me out of my thoughts. I hesitantly approached the door and looked through the window to see...y/n. I sigh softly and wipe my eyes before opening the door.

Y/ns pov

"Hey Jen" I said with a soft smile. She looked up at me like a hopeful child. Dammit...she always looks so cute- what the hell? Get it together...I have to confess. "Jen...I-" "I love you!" She blurted out, her face had a soft, pinkish tint, "I-..." I stared at Jenna with wide eyes, wondering what to do.

Before I knew it our lips were pressed together in a kiss, our lips moving in perfect sync. I cupped her face as I kissed her, pouring everything I wanted to say into the kiss as she accepted it happily, kissing back as everything else disappeared. Nothing mattered except us...nothing mattered except her.

Once we broke away Jenna looked at me nervously and hopefully. "Please...n-never leave me..." she said, as if she was pleading with me to stay with her. "Jen, look at me-" I said, cupping her face so she looked into my eyes. "I'm never leaving you...I promise"

A/n: okay, I know this one was a little short but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Because this is the first idea I've had in months😭 but I finally got to write again:) so I'm hoping that's a sign that I'll start being able to update more, I love you guys<333