Queens prom(KT)

Y/ns pov

Come on y/n just ask her...come on y/n just ask her. Seemed to be all that repeated in my head as I paced back and forth in my room. I sighed as I collapsed onto my bed, thoughts of Katie swirling through my brain. I blushed deeply as I thought of taking Katie to prom, her in a beautiful dress, with me on the dance floor.

I looked up as someone walked in my room. "Hey y- oh Jesus-" my best friend cut off smirking at me. "Katie?" She asked. I sighed and nodded my head. She giggled and sat on my bed next to me. "Girl, you know you should just ask her out right?" She said looking at me amused.

"Well I can't just-" "yes you can." She said, cutting me off. "Wha-?" I said before she grabbed my phone, flashing it towards my face to unlock it. She hopped up off my bed as I swiped at her arm in an attempt to grab my phone back. She giggled and ran towards the kitchen, hoping on top of the counter.

Kneeling on the counter she waved my phone in front of my face. "Ask her out, or I will." She said clicking on Katie's contact. "Uh- okay okay, fine!" I shouted. She sighed and dropped my phone into my hand, sliding off the counter soon after. She walked over to the fridge, grabbing a soda. She took a long sip before stating, "well, better get to it then."

Katie's pov

I looked at the door as a knock sounded. I groaned, do I really have to get up from the comfort of my couch? I sighed and stood up to check who was at the door. It was- y/n? 'Fuck the comfort of the couch, y/ns at my doorstep!' I thought. I rushed forward and opened the door, catching sight of her face. Butterflies sprang instantly in my stomach as I tried to force myself not to blush.

"Hi y/n! Do you need something?" I asked, doing my best to not look flustered. "Yeah uh...can I come in?" She asked me. I blushed lightly, hiding my face so she wouldn't see. I stepped inside allowing her to come inside.

Y/ns pov

I stepped inside and smiled at Katie, desperately trying to control my nerves. "Y/n!" I heard Nando shout. "Hi Nando!" I said with a smile. I leaned down to hug him. He hugged me back, a smile on his face. I turned back to Katie, a slight frown on her face.

She caught my gaze and smiled again. "Hey Nando, if you let me talk to y/n I'll give you money for supplies." She asked hopefully. "Really?" He said as his eyes lit up. He made his way back to his room happily. I giggled as Katie led me to her room, clearly not believing her brother would leave us alone.

I sat on her bed as she closed and locked the door. She smiled and sat next to me. "Soo, what's up?" She asked as I turned toward her. Don't panic, don't panic, please don't panic y/n. I willed myself in my head. "Well, I was wondering...if you wanted to go to prom with me?" I asked.

Oh shit, should I have made a bigger plan for this? Should I have done a promposal? I looked at her hopefully. She sat there, her eyes wide. Shit...I just ruined our friendship didn't I? I stood up looking flustered. "I-I'm sorry, I should have-" Katie stood up and grabbed my arm before I could leave.

Katie's pov

"Yes!" I shouted. I saw y/ns eyes widen as soon as I shouted. "I-I mean, yes, I would love to." I said, looking at my feet as a blush crept across my face. "Really?" She asked hopefully. "Yes." I said, looking up to see her looking at me excitedly.

I glanced at her lips, oh how I want to kiss her. Oh shit, I just looked at her lips. I looked back up at her expecting her to be weirded out, however she was blushing furiously, the scarlet color beautiful contrasting on her face.

She glanced at my lips and I leaned in, almost connecting our lips as she gently held her plan against my face. "Katie!" I heard Nando scream from outside the door. I groaned, shooting an apologetic look toward y/n, she looked at me a soft smile on her face.

I smiled back before turning to the door and swinging it open. "What?!" I sighed as Nando looked up at me. "Can I have my money now?" He asked. Oh my god, really. I thought exasperatedly. "Fine." I said through gritted teeth. I dug some money out of my wallet and handed it to him.

"Thanks Katie!" He shouted as he ran toward the door making his way outside. I watched from my window as he hopped in the backseat, mom driving him and Ellie away from the house. I sighed and flopped onto my bed looking up at
Y/n.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I slid a hand down my face. "It's alright, you did promise him money" y/n stated, shrugging. I smiled. "Now, where were we?" I asked sitting up next to y/n. She grinned and leaned in, connecting our lips. I poured all the love, passion, and want I felt for y/n into that kiss.

She rested her hands on my neck, deepening the kiss. I pulled away, taking a deep breath. I smiled and pecked her lips once more before stating, "of course I'll go to prom with you."

A/n: so ik this was a request but I was thinking maybe I could make a pt 2 of them actually going to prom, cuz I can't write all of that in one imagine. But anyways, I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this imagine<333