Time To Get Safe

Sorry I haven't updated much guys i have had personal issues in Real Life to deal with but i will be updating a lot more , as you guys know i will be writing from where they get to Alexandria , pretend that it has been about 3 months after the barn (Obviously it didn't take 3 months for them to get back to Alexandria , just pretend that they met Aaron just a few days ago but they have been travelling). But anyway time to get started. Enjoy! 

~Talia's POV~

We arrived at the gate of Alexandria and I looked around outside of the gate , My bump had gotten really big , and when I mean its really big i mean how you would expect a pregnant bump to be at 3 months. We all had our guns in our hands , watching Aaron walk with Eric towards the opening gate , it looks really big and safe from what i can see, there was a big rattle and all we heard was Daryl's Arrow , he picked up a squirrel on the end of  it , there was a guy near the gate looking at all of us pretty scared of what he just witnessed with Daryl. 

''We brought dinner'' Daryl said while holding up the Squirrel. 

''It's okay,Come on in, guys'' Aaron said to us warning the guy at the gate.

We walked through the gate with our weapons , Rick held Judith in his hands and walked with us all , the gates closed and i just watched them close until i felt a hand on my back , i looked to the side of me and saw my gorgeous husband. 

''Come on we are safe now Tal, we will be fine here''. 

I nodded at what he said and walked slow holding onto my back because of the pregnancy my back was aching like fuck. As we walked in the guy that was on the gate spoke up too all of us. 

''Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons,Stay, you hand them over''

''We don't know if we want to stay'' Rick said to him with Judith and his gun in his hand. 

''It's fine, Nicholas'' Aaron said before Rick spoke up again. 

''If we were gonna use them, we would have started already'' Rick warned the guy who was obviously called Nicholas. 

(I am going to skip to the part where Deanna takes footage of the explaining stuff but not do that bit just pretend that Glenn and Talia are in a house on their own) 

I walked through the doors of a house that Aaron showed us it was a really nice pretty house , Apparently Deanna was getting us one by one to be on videos to let her get to know us and what jobs we can do and are good at around Alexandria. I walked up the stairs followed by Glenn shortly after, I dropped onto the bed and sighed. Glenn walked in and chuckled causing me too look towards the bedroom door. 

''What are you laughing at Mr Rhee'' 

''My beautiful wife , you sighed with happiness like it was nice to be in a bed'' He said taking a seat next to me.

I sat up and looked at him and put my hand through his hand bringing it close to me and leaving a kiss upon his forehead. 

''I haven't seen a bed since i was at Woodbury, well i have but it really didn't look this comfy, maybe we are finally safe Glenn , maybe we can start a new life here , we will have our little baby as well , just me and you happy , living here with new faces and yeah, I love you'' 

''I love you too , both of you'' He said looking at me and rubbing my bump. 

''Hey , remember the last time we had sex'' I said looking at him Cheekily biting my lip.

''Yeah , i do on the book store floor , a place we have never had it before, why''.

''Well... we have a very big comfy bed here and my hormones are playing up because of this one inside me , we might as well cherish the bed , don't ya think?'' I seductively said to him. 

''We can Cherish it later baby , I promise''.

Well we couldn't because Rick told us that we had to stay in one house all together , I was sat on the floor of the living room leaning up against the wall , being pregnant in an apocalypse is the worse thing ever , not only because there are walkers walking around but if the baby died inside me ,it would eat my insides because it would turn into a walker, and also it was a bad thing because you could never get comfy. I looked at Glenn who was over the other side of the room talking to Tara and Noah , he saw me and smiled ,which i returned , Michonne had been in the bathroom for about 20 minutes and Rick had a haircut and shaved his beard , basically all that has happened. 

~Glenn's POV (Skipping to the part he is on the video with Deanna)~

I left Talia with Noah and Tara while i went to a little house for Deanna to record and ask some of us questions , i made my way up the stairs of this little house and walked in seeing a woman who looked like she was in her 40's maybe early 50's talking to Rick. She looked at me and smiled so i smiled back at her. It was finally my turn to answer some of her questions , i sat in the chair that Rick had previously sat in and waited for her to asked the questions. I did meet her , well we all did earlier she told us that we had to hand our guns over , but we could have them whenever we went beyond the walls.

''We need to make this work'' I said to Deanna.

''Why?''

''Cause we were almost out there too long and my wife , she's 4 months pregnant and we need a place for bringing up the baby and protecting her , because that's all i want'' 

''You're wife will be able to live a life here with you and your child and have a great smooth healthy birth when it is time, thank you Glenn for taking time out of your day to come and introduce yourself to me''. 

I stood up and walked out the door walking up to Tara , Noah and Talia , we made our way down the road until we got stopped by 2 guys the one that was on the gate when we arrived and another one with black hair. 

''Glenn, Tara, Noah and Talia? , Nice to meet you , I'm Aiden, You met Nicholas pulling gate duty''

''Hey'' Nicholas spoke up

''You're Deanna's son?'' I asked Aiden hoping i got the right guy. 

''That's Right, I hear you got experience making supply runs.''

'' I saw your pantry,You guys seem to do pretty well''

''Yeah, well, had some training before this''

We walked with Nicholas and Aiden outside of the gates so that they can show us how they find supplies and show us some other stuff until they show us something that we really didn't and don't want too see. 

Hey guys, i am going to stop it there because it will be really long other wise but i will carry it on in another chapter 'Part 2' of this chapter, so i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the other update will be soon. x